Chapter 9

Aaron was driving in a car with two police officers, a SWAT team following them from behind. Aaron's anxiety levels were through the roof. An officer noticed how nervous he was. "Aaron, we're going to get her." Aaron looked at the officer. "Will we get her back safely? What if we all die, including Abigail?" "You need to have faith, believe in yourself." Aaron remembered the words he said to Hunter. Believe in your big brother. Aaron sighed. "Okay. For Abigail."

Soon, they were at the place the guy told them to go to. They looked up different warehouses and got more information out of the man who was being interrogated. They got an exact address, now it was time to get the girl back. Some officers got out of the car and shut the doors on Aaron. "Stay here, kid, if we don't make it out..do you know how to drive?" Aaron shrugged. "I have my learners permit." "Good enough." The officers spread out, along with the SWAT team. 

Aaron waited in the car, scared and worried. Nothing was happening. Suddenly, his family called him through his earpiece. "Did you get her back yet?" Aaron's mother asked. "No, we didn't..I don't know what's happening. The officers and the SWAT team went inside the warehouse and nothing has happened." Aaron started to step out of the car. Caroline knew what he was doing. "Aaron, stay in that car! Wait for them! Stay in the car!" She yelled. Aaron paused. "Sorry guys, I'm doing this." He ripped off his earpiece and ran into the warehouse. "AARON!" They all cried.

Aaron ignored their cries. He sneaked into the warehouse and hid behind some boxes. He saw a girl with a blindfold and gag on, tied up onto a chair. A bigger man wearing a suit was sharpening some knifes and guns. He had some body guards there in case anyone came in. The girl was Abigail! Aaron covered his mouth to avoid sobbing. A tear rolled down his cheek as he looked at Abigail, scared, crying, distraught, crying for help. "Shut up, you stupid girl! I should've killed you just like I did your sister.." The man said. 

Aaron peeked up and saw that the man had finished sharpening his knife and was now walking over to Abigail. Aaron wanted so badly to crash from the boxes and take Abigail and run. But he couldn't unless he wanted to get everyone killed. He continued to wait for the policemen and SWAT. Suddenly, he saw the police creeping up behind the corner. They busted in, some SWAT following. "Get 'em!" The man said to his guards.

The guards grabbed their guns and started shooting. The officers shot too, but one of them fell to the ground, the one that told Aaron to believe. "NO!" Aaron screamed. He pushed past the boxes and went down to the ground. The officer looked at him. "Kid..you were supposed to wait in the car..." "Shh shh, it's okay, it'll be alright, officer!" Aaron said. The officer smiled. "My name..was Officer Martin...and n-now.." He coughed. Aaron started crying. "Martin.." He said. "Believe." Officer Martin died right there. 

Aaron got up and looked at the man who killed him, now pointing a gun to Aaron's head. "Say goodbye, kid." The man said. Aaron smirked. "I say believe." He sweep-kicked the man and he fell to the floor. Aaron grabbed the man's gun and put it in his pocket. He fought with some other men before knocking them to the floor and taking their guns. Some more SWAT members came in to arrest the men, but they forgot one very important man - the boss. 

Aaron looked at the boss with angry eyes. Aaron was all scratched up and his left cheek was bleeding. The boss threw a knife at him, missing him by an inch. Aaron ran around, dodging the knives that were being thrown at him. He untied Abigail and took off her gags and blindfolds. Her eyes were red from lack of sleep, and she was super pale. Aaron hugged her tightly. "I'm here, Abbi, it's me, Aaron." Abigail hugged back weakly. "Aaron..I love you." Aaron's eyes widened. He picked Abigail up bridal style and ran out with her to the car. 

Both the officers were down and the SWAT were fighting off the rest of the men. It was time for Aaron to drive and save the day. He put Abigail next to her and sped off. The boss and some other men took down the SWAT team. They ran outside, got in their car, and proceeded to chase after Abigail and Aaron.