Chapter Two: The Rise of a Heroine

Okay Jazzie-kun, please don't get mad at me 'cause you're not in it yet. You'll appear soon, don't worry.

Starkit woke up and sunlight was in the branches. She closed her eyes again, still tired. But her mom wouldn't let her sleep. No, not today.

"Sweetie, it's time to get up," said Dawnsparkle, her eyes shining. "Today is an important day."

"What is it, Mom?" asked Starkit, awake right away. Then the she-cat remembered what today was.

"Oh my gosh, it's my ceremony today!" she squealed excitedly. Today was the day she was becoming an apprentice!

She darted outside, not even waiting for her mom. But her mom caught up to her quickly.

"Sweetie, you know the Clans don't accept cats like us sometimes," she said.

Starkit glared. She didn't like being told that. Just because her mom was a former ShadowClan cat, and her dad was Jayfeather, the medicine cat, didn't mean she was different!

"Starkit, come here," said Firestar from the Highledge. He jumped down.

"Starkit, it's time for you to become an apprentice," he said. "You're a strong, brave cat, and because of that I will mentor you."

Everybody gasped. Starkit did, too. She heard her mother say, "Wow!"

Firestar licked her shoulder. He whispered into her ear, "You'll be the best there ever was, Starpaw. I know it."

Surprised, she walked away when the Clan was done howling for her. Then she went over to Jayfeather and Dawnsparkle, who were very proud.

"Daughter, we're very happy, but we have to say something," said Jayfeather, his chest puffed out. "You see, there is this prophecy StarClan gave me. It said that out of the darkness, stars will come and get rid of the evil tiger and holly."

Starpaw gasped. What did it mean?

lol I update fast, don't it? Review or I'll hit you over the head with a frying pan! XDD jk

Warriors: Starkit's Prophecy But With Better GrammarOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara