Chapter Eleven: The Fight Against the Sisters

"Oh no!" yelled Stargleam. She was so horrified. "Lakepool is back, but she is NOT OKAY!"

"Of course I'm not okay!" Lakepool screamed loudly. She hissed at Stargleam. "I'm being possessed by Hollyleaf. What do you think!?" She yelled and hurled herself at Stargleam. Stargleam was so surprised, she couldn't move.

Then...

"OOH!"

It was...

REDPAW!

Redpaw ran over to Stargleam and jumped in front of her, and Lakepool hit her instead.

"Noo, Redpaw!" choked Stargleam, and she looked at Redpaw. "Redpaw, are you okay?" she asked, upset.

Redpaw coughed. "No I'm not, but at least I saved your life!" she said, and then she died.

Stargleam looked at Redpaw. She was so beautiful... then Stargleam shook her head.

"No, I'm STRAAAIIIIGHT!" she taunted madly. "But now what do we do against Lakepool!?" She looked up. Lakepool was running towards Lionblaze, and she was WIDESPREAD!

"NOOW, LIONBLAZE!" shouted Stargleam, and she ran towards Lionblaze. She hit Lakepool, who died too.

"Stargleam, I will get you for this!" said Lakepool as Satanclaw dragged her away to HellClan. He was wearing pink nail polish. Then, Stargleam began to cry as she realized that her sister was dead.

"You killed my subject!" Hollyleaf roared, turning back into a bear. "I'll get you for this!" she said, and then she rushed towards Stargleam.

"Oh no!" yelled everyone. "Stargleam, get out of the way!"

Time seemed to slow down as Stargleam ran away from the bear. But then she ran into... TIGERSTAR!

"Stargleam!" yelled Tigerstar. "You are going to die now!" And he held out... SOME YEW!

"Oh my gosh, yew!" yelled Flamepaw. She looked at the yew. "But it wouldn't work because there's a lizard on it." They all looked at the lizard; it was a newt. The newt ran away.

"...NOO!" yelled Flamepaw. "Now the yew is gonna work!"

"Eat the yew!" said Tigerstar. He thrust it at Stargleam.

Stargleam backed away. "You'll never get me to eat it!" she hissed, and then she said, "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!"

"Are you so sure?" asked Tigerstar, and then he lunged at Stargleam, grabbed her, and ran away. "You'll never catch me!" he laughed meanly. "I'm going to ShadowClan!" And then he left.

Guys, I've been working really hard on this while I was gone. I'm sorry for the wait. Review better and I'll update more quickly.