Chapter Thirteen: The Meeting with StarClan

"Oh my gosh, what happened!?" shrieked Stargleam. She looked around. "Am I in StarClan?" she asked when she saw the cats that she knew.

"No, of course not! You're in the Dark Forest!" gagged a gray she-cat. Stargleam looked around wildly for Tigerstar but she couldn't see him. "Yes, you're in StarClan!" said the she-cat. It was Yellowfang. "Where else would you be?"

"You don't need to be so rude!" said Stargleam. She was mad.

"Sorry," said Yellowfang, "but that made me mad."

"It's okay," said Stargleam. "But I was in the Dark Forest, so... HOW DID I DIE?"

"Tigerstar killed you," said Bluestar, coming over to her. "He can send cats to StarClan, even from the Dark Forest."

"Wait, so then I'm dead?" Stargleam exclaimed. "What do I do now? I can't save the forest like this!"

"That's why we are going to send you back to ThunderClan!" said Whitestorm. "But we also have something very important to tell you first."

"Oh my gosh, what is it?" laughed Stargleam. She started to jump up and down with joy. "I want to know."

"Well, there are ten things we need to give you before you go," said Leafpool, and she gave Stargleam two rocks with writing on them. "They're the Ten Commandments!"

"OH MY GOSH, THE TEN COMMANDMENTS!?" squealed Stargleam; she was so excited. "I GET TO HAVE THE TEN COMMANDMENTS?"

"Yeah," said Bluestar. "We need to give them to the Clans, but they won't listen. That's why we need you to do it for us!"

"Okay," said Stargleam, and she left StarClan, taking the rocks with her.