Chapter Five: Starpaw Decides

Flamers, you're all satanists!! Anyone who doesn't like the story is a satanist 'cause Starpaw has such a strong connection with StarClan, and that's why you don't like it. It's 'cause you don't like Jesus!

"Starpaw, wake up. It's time for a patrol."

Starpaw opened her bright orange eyes and looked around. "Oh my gosh, who was that!?" she yelled.

"It's me, Graystripe," Graystripe whispered in her ear.

StarPaw got up. "Oh my gosh Graystripe, what do you want!?" she yelped.

Graystripe looked at her. "Will you he my mate?" he asked.

"Oh my gosh Graystripe, that's so nice!" Starpaw screamed. "But Firestar already asked me."

"Well then, he's just an idiot."

"Why do you say that?" yelled Starpaw.

Graystripe looked at her meanly. "I don't like him," squeaked Graystripe. He looked around quickly. "He's a mean cat!"

"OH MY GOSH, YOU MEAN LIKE SCOURGE?" Starpaw asked, shocked.

"No, you're much prettier than Scourge," said Graystripe. He licked her on the head. "I want you to be my mate," he yelled.

"Well, maybe. But what would Firestar say?" she whispered.

Graystripe looked around again. "I don't think he would mind," said Graystripe.

"OH MY GOSH, SURE THAN!" Starpaw yelled happily.

"What are you talking about?" said Firestar, who was walking up. He looked angry.

"Oh, uhh, nothing Firestar. Go back to sleep!" mewled Starpaw, hoping he would leave so she could be alone with Graystripe.

"Yeah Firestar, there's nothing to worry about!" cheered Graystripe.

But Firestar didn't leave. Instead, he said, "I thought I heard you asking her to be your mate."

"Oh, uh, yeah," yelled Starpaw. But he didn't leave. Instead, he jumped on Graystripe!!

"I want to be with her!" said Firestar, attacking Graystripe.

"No, I do!" the other shouted.

"Guys, stop fighting! You can BOTH be my mates!" Starpaw whispered. "It'll be a secret."

"No, we can't do that! There can only be one!" howled Firestar. "Otherwise you'll cheat on us!"

"So Stargleam, who will you pick?" giggled Graystripe.

Warriors: Starkit's Prophecy But With Better GrammarOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara