Chapter Six: Untitled

YOU'RE ALL JUST SATANISTS! Why can't you just accept Jesus? It would make you're life so much more enjoyable. You would never have to worry again.

Starpaw said, "I... I..." She was so confused! These two cats had asked her to be their mates, and what was she supposed to do? They were both handsome and everything, but both had mates! And she loved them both! Firestar was so kind and obviously liked her a lot. Graystripe was so funny and cool.

"I can't!" exclaimed Starpaw as she ran into the forest. It was too much; she couldn't choose!

She ran and ran till her paws were hurting. Then she realized she cross the border. Oh no, she thought. ShadowClan will get me.

"What are you doing here?" said Blackstar as he walked up.

"I'm sorry!" meowed Starpaw. "I didn't mean to!"

That's okay," said Blackstar. "No one's perfect."

"No, that's not true," said Starpaw, offended. "StarClan is."

"What do you mean?" mewed Blackstar.

"Well, they give us all this help and stuff," said Starpaw. "Without them, we would be lost," she added.

"I guess that's true," Blackstar said. "Besides, I didn't really mean it that way."

"Oh really, why?" said Starpaw.

"Because you are."

"WHAT!?" yowled Starpaw, jumping away when Blackstar tried to nuzzle her. "WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO!? MOLEST ME!?"

"I -" Blackstar tried to explain, but Starpaw was too quick.

"No," she said. "I don't want another tom after me! I got enough problems right now anyway!"

"But you're perfect," said Blackstar. "You beat me in battle. You HAVE TO BE."

"NO!" shouted Starpaw again, running into the forest. Tears rolled down her cheeks; she was crying. It's too much, she thought. StarClan help me...!