Chapter Ten: The Rescue

"EVERYONE, FOLLOW ME!" meowed Stargleam as she darted to the entrance of camp. Tears streamed down her face; she was so sad her father had died and her leader was gone. "FLAMEPAW, LAKEPAW, MOM, LIONBLAZE, FOLLOW ME," she said. "I NEED A PATROL."

They ran into the forest, their paws working quickly. She would kill Hollyleaf for what she'd done!

She let out a battlecry and used her nose to hunt down the evil cats. Her heart burned!

Soon, they had found them. They were hiding behind a boulder.

"HAHAHA!" laughed Hollyleaf, putting her claw on Firestar's throat. "I'VE GOT YOU NOW!"

Stargleam gasped. "No, Firestar!" she screamed. "Flamepaw, go!" she said.

Flamepaw hurled at Hollyleaf. Hollyleaf looked at her in surprise. "What? How could they have followed me?" She dodged Flamepaw, her green eyes flashing.

"NO, FLAMEPAW!" wailed Lakepaw, seeing her sister about to die. "I LOVE YOU, FLAMEPAW," she yowled, jumping in front of Hollyleaf.

Hollyleaf's paw cut her throat. Blood came out; Lakepaw fell down.

"NOO!!" Stargleam screamed. "LAKEPAAW!" She ran for Hollyleaf, but it was no use. Lakepaw was dying.

"I love you, Stargleam," she whispered before her blue eyes closed.

"NO! WAKE UP, LAKEPOOL!" shouted Stargleam. She was so sad and depressed; she was crying!

"Hahaha!" Hollyleaf laughed evilly. "You just don't get it, do you? I'm one of the Three! I have powers beyond your imagining!" And then, she turned into... a bear!

Everyone gasped. It was a bear!

"I'M A SHAPESHIFTER!" said Hollyleaf joyfully.

"Stargleam," said Flamepaw while crying. "I need to go back to the camp. I've got to bury Lakepool. I've never been out of camp before. How do you get back!?"

"You just walk to the east," said Stargleam.

"Thanks," said Flamepaw, still crying. She picked up Lakepool and put her on her back, then ran.

"Not so fast!" said Hollyleaf. "You're not gonna get away that easily!" With a roar like a volcanic eruption, she jumped at Stargleam!

Everyone gasped.

"NOO!" yowled Stargleam as something long and sharp pushed into her back. "YOU CAN'T GET ME THAT EASILY."

Everyone jumped at the Hollybear! The bear roared in pain! Stargleam sent her teeth into her fur. She roared.

"Okay okay," Hollyleaf the bear said. "I know you're not gonna be beaten that easily." Suddenly, she was a cat, and her body dropped. Her eyes went dark and she was on the ground. Suddenly, there was a howl from the other side of the forest. It was Flamepaw!

"LAKEPOOL, YOU'RE BACK!" she said.

"WHAT!?" said Stargleam. Then, she looked. It was Lakepool! She was running towards the forest. Stargleam was so happy. Then she saw her eyes.

...

THEY WERE HOLLYLEAF'S!

The next chapter will come soon! AND STOP FLAMING, YOU HATERS. YOU JUST DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD.