Chapter Seven: Decisions

STOP FLAMING!! IF YOU'RE A FLAMER, YOU'RE A SATANIST AND WILL BURN IN HELL!

LAST TIME ON STARKIT'S PROPHECY

"NO!" shouted Starpaw again, running into the forest. Tears rolled down her cheeks; she was crying. It's too much, she thought. StarClan help me...!

After that, Starpaw walked through the forest. She was so depressed! Who was she supposed to pick? Then she saw Jayfeather coming through the forest towards her.

"Jayfeather, I'm so confused. What do I do?" she yelled. "There are three toms after me! THREE!"

"I know," said Jayfeather. He looked happy. "That's good for you. It means that people like you," her told her, smiling.

"NO IT'S NOT! I LOVE ALL OF THEM!" Starpaw said back, wailing upsettingly. "I DON'T KNOW WHO TO PICK!"

"Well then, let me tell you a story," said Jayfeather, and he sat down. "Once upon a time, there were a few cats that I liked."

"Who were they?" said Starpaw, sniffing.

"Their names were Dawnsparkle and... Stick," said Jayfeather.

"Oh my gosh, Stick," whispered Starpaw. "YOU WERE IN LOVE WITH A STICK?" She couldn't believe it. After all this time, she found out that her father loved a stick. She gasped in shock.

"What did you do?" she asked because she was curious.

"Well, I couldn't have kids with a stick, now could I?" said Jayfeather, and he looked confused. LIKE HE DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS GONNA ASK THE QUESTION.

"SO YOU WENT WITH DAWNSPARKLE INSTEAD!" yelled Starpaw, looking very happy. "But that doesn't help me. What am I supposed to do?"

"Follow your heart," said Jayfeather. "Who do you want to be with?"

Hmm. Starpaw thought for a second. "Firestar!" she yelled, and then ran off to tell him that she loved him.

NO FLAMES!!