05 | Drinking

I was sitting back against my calves, legs folded and back straight with my eyes closed as I took in a slow, steady, deep breath on the prayer mat I was on

"God is great." I recited under my breath in Arabic, saying the phrase 'alllah 'akbar 'as my thoughts wandered back to Heath.

Please, please keep my husband safe.

You know what...

I will depend on me as well, I will make sure to keep my husband safe.

I stayed silent with my eyelashes fluttering, praying before I suddenly felt something heavy settle on top of my lap.

I opened my eyes in confusion, finding Harry laying his head on my lap, his long body curled on top of the prayer mat we were on.

"This is comfortable as fuck." He approved in a raspy voice, eyes closed as he snuggled closer over my legs as my eyes widened.

"This is my praying mat," I informed him, hoping he would move off since it was sacred due to the fact that I always had to cleanse myself if dirty before going on the mat along with the concept that I had to pray like my god Allah was right in front of me.

Watching me.

Watching Harry lay on top of me uncleansed.

Watching Harry now move his large hand with his eyes still closed feigning sleep to squeeze my ass-

"Get off." I cut to the point, rising up before he could touch my butt making Harry's head fall and plop to the mat as he winced, making a face and raising himself up.

"It's the crack of fucking dawn and you left me. The sun's not even up yet come on..." He pouted his lips out, his soft blonde hair in disarray as he looked up at me with tired, half closed eyes before I smoothed the wrinkles over my flowy skirt, crouching and grabbing the end of my mat with pent up anger, tugging the fabric quickly beneath Harry making him fumble and roll back to the bare floor as he let out a raspy groan, resting his cheek against the wood, squishing his face.

I repositioned my mat to the other side of the room, clearing my throat and flipping a part of my head scarf over my shoulder before going back to my prayer position.

Surprisingly, Harry kept quiet, my stiff shoulders relaxing as I kept my eyes closed before bending down, placing both of my palms on the mat with my forehead hovering a few inches above the fabric as I kept my knees to the ground.

"So is your God the only man you'll go face down ass up for or..." Harry's raspy voice suddenly asked, causing my eyes to fly open in irritation before I brought my face back up to glare at where he was leaning back against the wall, watching me with a mischevious, dimpled, grin.

"Out. Get out." I snapped my fingers at the door of my bedroom as Harry threw his hands up in surrender, raising his brows and smiling as he followed my instructions, keeping his hands up like a cornered criminal as I glared at him until he exited.