The Ending

I'm going to give you the best sparknotes short summary synopsis crash course plot explanation ever that JOHN GREEN FROM HIS CRASH COURSE VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE WILL BE SHAKING

If you don't need the summary and still remember the gist of the story then scroll or swipe on your phone till you see 'END OF SUMMARY' and read from there.

Let's recap, last time on Shapes:

Habiba Styles, independent Muslim woman and director of shows that air in the small unknown location of Simpli City where no one speaks of violence, sex and are just happy all the time and everything- buildings, clothes, cars are in pastel.

Habiba is married to Heath Styles, blonde hair blue eyed man who had been acting strange af lately and she was like why you acting like this and he was like I love you trust me but she was like nah, show it.

They have make up sex but that triggers the second personality in Heath, Habiba not knowing her own husband had a multiple personality disorder and that his other personality -who we all know and love to be Harry is a psychotic, disrespectful, crude, sex crazed killer.

So the two meet, Heath is irrelevant at this point, readers assume he's somewhere in his mind because Harry has full control over their body and everything which is why Heath was trying to distance himself from his wife afraid he'd be TRIGGERED. That word automatically goes in all caps that says a lot about me, anyways...

Habiba and Harry grow a bond, improve their new relationship, Habiba still wants Heath back and she still cares about Harry because he's part of Heath.

Okay now there comes a part where everything just turns into a heap of shit and confusion.

Plot twist numero uno happens and at one point everything just flips and the readers find out that Harry and Habiba have actually known each and been a relationship with one another before. (So the fuckers were like faking and acting like they didn't know each other in the beginning -why? We don't know yet.)

Plot twist numero dos, all this time they have been living in an alternate parallel universe called Simpli City which explains the odd 'cheerful' behaviors of the people who live there, the pastel colors, and the tendencies.

Plot twist numero tres, this parallel universe/world/city was in a mirror this whole time, a mirror that could cure a person suffering from multiple personality disorder by entrapping the other sub personalities inside the mirror in different worlds or cities depending on the personality.

When Habiba and Harry exit the mirror, they enter our world, the "normal" world and there Heath is standing, having been there waiting for them that entire time.

What does this mean, well that leads to plot twist numero cuatro, Habiba was actually another personality of Harry's that was trapped in the mirror in that city along with Heath.