12 | Beginning

AN: It will seem like a third person perspective in the but just letting you know issssss nottttt

The thing with Harry was that he acted like any normal, charismatic guy would with those sharp features, mesmerizingly dark green eyes, and alluring smirk.

Girls were warned to stay away from him for his player reputation, when really they should have been warned for the malevolent thoughts that lay behind his pretty face.

They should have been warned that he would do more than just break their heart.

They should have been warned to stop admiring how large and masculine his hands were when those were the exact same hands that wished to wrap around their throats during rough, unapologetic sex until there was no more air left in their shriveled lungs.

During high school when his urges began to grow increasingly stronger, Harry believed his thoughts were normal, that everyone had these desires but just kept them at bay and pretended to be normal and ignore them.

He ignored these urges for so long until they couldn't be ignored anymore.

His first kill was when he was seventeen.

And it was his best friend and only love.

She wore a hijab and sported long, thick lashes that framed her soft hazel eyes, the same eyes that would crinkle slightly every time he made her laugh, full lips turned up to reveal straight, perfectly white teeth.

Her name was Habiba.

She was the school counselor and only a few years older than Harry since she was in her early twenties.

Harry found himself in a relationship that he had never experienced before, one that didn't involve sex or violence but rather good fun and laughter.

He would stay in her office at lunch and she would show him her home cooked middle eastern meals that were foreign to his western tastebuds, but he continued to eat whatever she gave him since he never brought his own lunch.

He liked watching her do the simplest things, like laughing.

He loved her laugh.

He loved that no matter what he said she understood him.

And the more his attraction grew, the stronger his urges became.

Harry wanted this untouchable woman who was a taboo in more ways than one.

One day after school he decided he could fully trust Habiba, and he told her.

He told her everything.

About his dark uncovered desires, his need to harm people, especially woman because he liked to see the marks on the more softer, fair skin and body.