Chapter 15

==>John:Flip the fuck out

"Dave suffered severe trauma to his head, and now he's in a coma."

'NONONONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONONONONONONONO!'

You are now fLIPPING THE FUCK OUT. Tears came to your eyes as you sat back down, not really knowing what to do.

This could not have happened. This...was probably all a bad dream! Yeah that's it! Any second now, you'd wake up to Dave next to you, and none of this would've ever happened.....

......any second now. Aaaaaaaany second...this wasn't a bad dream, was it?

The realization hit you like a brick in the face as the tears you held came free like water from a broken dam.

Oh God...what went down that this could've happened?

==>Dave:Relive thing that happened
What?

Thing that happened? Nothing happened yet. You were laying on John's bed, takin' a short nap

You were actually just half asleep. You had your eyes closed and everything, but you were still aware of your surroundings. Which meant, you heard your Bro pull up into the driveway with his loud ass truck.((Not even a stereotype. Many Texans actually drive a truck...)) You heard the doorbell ring after that loud-assery shuts off. You heard Bro and John's dad talking. You heard footsteps coming up the stairs. You stood up and wrote John a quick note, explaining your sudden leave. Just then, the door opened, revealing Mr. Egbert.

"Oh. You're up. Good. I'm guessing you know that your brother is here?"

"Yeah I know. Anyways, I guess I should be leaving now. Bye," you said to him, while stepping out and going downstairs. You walked out of the room, then the front door. You hopped into Bro's truck, where he had apparently went back into.

"Sup lil man. You sleep well?"
"Wh...how did you know I was asleep?"

He motioned around his own hair before saying, "Your hair. It's all....everywhere."

You pulled down the mirror and fixed it while he started up the truck and pulled out onto the street. He headed towards...Fuck, you don't know. You've lived here for a few months but you still didn't know where anything was. While he was driving he kept glancing towards you. Weirdo.

You plugged in your headphones and started playing "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" by Panic!At the Disco. You laughed to yourself, remembering the censorship that John made for it. Theline, "What a shame the poor groom's bride is a whore" was replaced with "What a shame the poor groom's bride is a s'more." That lovable dork.

Bro had looked over fully, then looked back at the road.

"What'cha laughing at?"
"Hmm? Oh nothing. Just something I remembered John saying."
"You seem to be spending a lot of time with the little Egbert."
"Yeah..I guess so. I haven't really thought about it much."
"Mhmm." He pulled up to a four way stop, and by the looks of it, you guys weren't gonna go for a little while.

"Looks like we ain't gettin nowhere no time soon," he said.
"Yeah I guess so.."

He looked over at you.

"Hey...while we have the chance to talk...can you tell me what happened on New Years?"

You groaned and rolled your eyes. You thought he wasn't gonna butt in to your business.

"You're still hung on that? Jeez, I got over it, why can't you? "

"I just wanna know okay? I'm still kinda worried about you."

"Well just butt out okay? If you were really concerned, you would realize that this is none of your business and you should shut up about it."

"Well excuse me for being concerned! I just wanna know."

"No. Just leave me alone...and here I was thinking I could rely on you to understand..." You mumbled the last part, but you were pretty sure he heard.

"Ya know what? Fine. Fine. Have it your way. I'll leave you the fuck alone if that's what you want." He turned away from you. He was noticeably pissed. Good. That'll teach him for getting into your business.

Eventually, the small traffic let up, and Bro pulled forward. You leaned against your window and closed your eyes.

Just then you felt a horrible pain ring throughout your entire body. It was pure agony.

That problem was solved as numbness soon followed. Everything went dark. Ringing in your ears was all you heard.

And then silence.

((Damn I'm horrible...))