A welcome to Beacon Hills.

I look out the window, boredly drawing patterns on my folder, watching as small air funnels form on the ground outside, picking up leaves.I dazedly sit in the plastic chair. Last night's shotgun to the head was drastically reducing my ability to take proper notes. If I was lucky, I'd die of bordome. But learning of highly poisonous chemicals could also be useful. I sneakily take the vial of blackish poison, supposedly strong enough to kill an elephant with a single drop. In one swift motion, I down the entire vial's contents. My vision darkens and I smile. I may have done it! I hear my head hit the table rather then feel it.

"Selena Martinez to the main office" says Sweet old Mrs.Leighton over the loudspeaker, and my eyes open abruptly. Shit. I frustratedly comply, sliding my things into my bag, and standing.

I walk down the linoleum corridor quietly and enter the front office, seeing two overly tall men standing in the doorway. "Hello, my name is Dean, this is Sam." the one with short hair says, and i nod slowly. "It has come to our attention that you have died at least sixty times in past three months." Dean raises an eyebrow and my breath catches in my throat. "Uh, yeah, about that..." I trail off, and abruptly turn on my heel, running into the hallway. I duck into an empty classroom and jump out of the window. My ankles break from the four story fall. I wait a few seconds before running in a random direction. I look around, noticing an abundance of greenery, treking towards anywhere but wherever those two men are.

I walk for a week straight. Being immortal meant I couldn't die of exhaustion or exertion. I eventually approach a burnt-down looking house. I breathe out, taking notice of my surroundings. Luckily enough no one seems to be around. I enter the house, finding a decent couch. I sit down, pulling out my cellphone. I notice it's off, i press the button and It immediately powers on. I check the signal, finding there is none. I groan, putting my phone into my back pocket. I pull out my survival kit, retrieving my kevlar blanket. I lay down, quickly losing conciousness.

I wake early the next morning, treking into the small town. I charge my laptop, sitting outside of a diner and hacking into the local high-schools main frame. Adding a bullshit story of a new student, Demitria Coppel, Age 15, birthdate 5-18-1999. Transfer from Birmingham, Alabama. I make a few trips to a halloween store and drug store, as well as a hot topic. Stealing is wrong and whatever but what is anyone gonna do about it? Kill me? I wish. By the time I'm done, my naturally blonde hair is purple, and my eyes are green instead of blue. My new wardrobe is so different from my old, it'd be nearly impossible for someone to recognise me from my past disguise. I added a small fake nose ring for good measure, as well as a pair of snakebites, they have to be fake because otherwise they'd just be pushed out and rejected by my body. Stupid healing. Stupid immortality. I see a silver porche speeding like a maniac down the street paying no mind to the traffic laws as it swerves into the middle of the street. I jump infront of it, and it crashes into me, hard. My body flies backwards several feet before smashing into the diner's storefront window. I cough, A piece of glass is lodged in my lung. I stand, angrily yanking the glass out. It heals instantly. Motherfuck. The driver of the vehicle steps out, A terrified look on his face. "How the hell are you not dead?!" He screams, running to my side. I clap my hands, breathing deeply. I push him, he falls to the ground and I am quick to steal his car. I set off towards that house I found, speeding much faster then the boy who previously owned this car.

I sigh, entering the house and assessing the surroundings. A television sits in the livingroom, wires all hooked up and ready to watch, only missing electricity. I wander down to the basement of the home, finding a large powercell. Rechargeable, luckily enough. I yank the pull string on the thing, and it lets out a whirring sound before the lightbulb above my head turns on. I trek back upstairs, past the livingroom and instead move straight to the master bedroom. I enter the room, flipping on the small box television and putting my new clothes away in the closet. "And in other news, a state-wide search has been started for Seventeen year old Selena Martinez today as she has allegedly been abducted by two men from Hilbert school of the arts in San Francisco, if you recognise any of these three, please call-" I flip the channel over, my stomach turning. I'm on the news. Well not me, Selena Martinez. A girl that never actually existed. First I was Brittany Holt, then i was Eliza George, Yolanda Cannie, Haley Marx, I was those girls. And now, I'll be Demitria Coppel, daughter of Finnegan Coppel, semi-truck driver. And deceased Helena Coppel. Luckily enough, I have been working on my southern accent. My real name? My birth name? Virginia Dare. I am roughly three hundred years old, give or take a few centuries. It all started with my entire village being wiped out by a mysterious disease. Two years passed, I lived off the preserved food in the houses in my village, i was only around five when it all ran out. I didn't eat anything for a week, and I passed out. When I awoke I was in the tent of a great Shaman. He taught me the ways of the otherworld and I later learned that he had preformed a spell on me to bring me back to life.