The prodigal son returns.

The air in the room is stagnant. Aside from the human, and the mutts, there is no breath. All is silent, but it screams. We, as sentient beings, living or otherwise, are not equipped to handle this. We do not know how to explain to each other how to care for others. The blonde man, with pale blue eyes and a stone-carved face, shifts a bit in his seat as he stares at his mother. She mimics him but leans forward. "You've gotten so big, darling boy." Addie breaks the silence, and it causes a recoil from everyone in the room. "Where have you been all this time?" She asks tears in his eyes. "How have you survived?" She stands, stomping her feet in a childlike manner. "What happened to you?" She questions, her eyes squinting. "You're... you look... just like your father." She breathes, a grimace is nearly palpable from Leor. "Father... father is here. On earth." Leor speaks finally. Addie's eyes light up like nuclear explosions. "You've seen him? Where?" She shouts, standing quickly. She is across the living room in seconds, standing in front of her son. Leor unfolds his lanky figure, revealing the vast height difference between the two. "He's changed, Mother. He is not the Angel you described to me in your stories. He is taking the lives of innocents. Children. The rules you keep, those souls he reaps. He is worse than these leaches you keep company." Leor gestures to Damon and I. "He has chosen another bride, and she will birth him another heir. He wants to make us both his personal soldiers in a war against his father. A war that will destroy this world and many others." My heart, if it beat, would have stopped. Stiles is the color of wood smoke.
Malia and Scott stand with their jaws flack.
Damon looks somber. Addie shakes his head. "Your father cares about this world because we are here. Your father cares about us. He wouldn't do anything to jeopardize our way of life, he must not know we are still alive." She rationalizes. "Mother, it has been hundreds of years. He is an archangel with an army of demons at his disposal. Do you truly think he doesn't know where we are? He doesn't know all that has happened to us since that day at Roanoak? He knows. He doesn't care Addie. He never has. We are both pawns."
"You're wro-" "MOTHER Please. He doesn't care. Trust me. When have you ever not been able to trust me? He is the devil and i am your so-" "you are also his son. You are the son of the devil. Your father has never given me reason to distrust him. He has ne-" "I didn't want to do this." He snaps his fingers. Two children, around ten years of age appear. Gasps initiate. "Who are they?" Addie asks, her head tilted. Stiles blanches. "My god. The... the twins. Elisabeth and Jonas." The faces are unfamiliar to me. "The kids Klaus forced-" I interrupt Stiles. "Memories, remember. Bad ones should be handled a little more gently." The teenager tightens his jaw and nods. "You cannot hide me from... me." Addie tilts her head, her eyes squinted. "Who are these children, Leor?" She asks. My brows furrow. "Your children mother, my half siblings." He answers her, the children nod. "And who is their father?" She asks, clearly in disbelief. "Niklaus, a hybrid. These children, they are more powerful than you or I. Father found them playing at your home, hatched a plan to steal them. He poisoned your daughter, with the intent to heal her later. Why do you think they were not at the murder house when you went back? You have to remember Mother, you have to understand..." Leor's words fall. Addie sighs. "I did not raise you to lie, my littlest light." Leor's eyes shift to a pure white. "Addie, it's true. You should believe him." I speak up. Addie's eyes lock with mine. Her face softens. "You... you truly believe that?" She questions. "I do." I nod. There is a long silence, returning the room to it's natural state. "We must stop him then. We must protect his new beau." She cups her son's face. "We need a plan, little light." Leor nods, turning towards me. "You, Vampire.  The by-product of a witch's spell I assume? If you know who started the bloodlines, we may be able to pool her powers with my mother's, as well as a few more witches of their own strength. We will need some older immortals to draw power from, and perhaps the help from another Angel, Nephilim are strong, but no son will overpower his father. If we could perhaps...  get into contact with the father himself we could no doubt nip this in the bud before it even begins to sprout." Leor gestures towards Stiles. "You, you know of all of my mother's acquaintances I assume, you are the one that contacted me about her current state." That explains how a Nephilim found us I guess. "Would Mother know of anyone who has contact with a prophet? Perhaps a hunter of some sort?" Leor asks. Stiles nods, his brow furrowed. "She was in contact with a pair of hunter brothers. I don't know who they know. Niklaus, as much as he is a nuisance,  could help. He also has a brother and a sister that care a lot for Dem-Vir-Add- Erm, her. " Stiles offers some information, it's not enough, but it is a start. "Anything else?" asks my own brother, clearly worried about the well-being of the small blonde girl we all thought was someone else. "Erm, she created an army to take her to safety, by any means necessary, I do not know how to con-"  "I do, I met a household of shitheads earlier this week." Damon interjects. "We are lucky my mother always plans ahead." Leor sighs. "she probably has a plan specifically for this kind of situation, if only we could get into her head, get into her memories."