2

MILKYWAY POV.
I sighs lightly as Ash fell asleep. How i know this you may ask, Arent you blind. Well, to answer those questions i am, i know Ash fell asleep by the sound of his breathing. I also started to dose off. It was quiet, cozy and the moss i used as a pillow was soft and fluffy. I layed on the floor next to Ash, i heard him sniffle and i lifted my head, "Ash?" another sniffle "are you ok, bud?" all i revived was a small nod, i sighed and nodded in response "ok then" i said as i layed my head back on the soft moss and sucked in a deep breath as i slowly drifted to sleep.

SCAR POV.
I growled as the runt fell asleep. He isnt my family. He never will be. I wont accept it. I know i sound mean but i dont like runts. I wouldnt like myselfif i was a runt either, i dont see why Milkyway hangs out with Ash. I hate it when he does, he should be here in the cave, safe. But at least hes let out of the cave. I heard a bit of snarling outsidethe cave and shrugged it off. Then i heard a gun shot, and i rushed outside to see humans. I snarled as i see a human holding a gun. "Filthy bastards!!" I yelled as i tackled one of the 20 men there, i shifted into my wolf form and took a bite out of his neck, i was kicked off by a few men and i attacked him, i then took the chance to howl to warn the others that humans were on our territory.

GHOST POV.
I stopped playing the grass the moment i heard the howl. Terror filled me, and a lot of 'what ifs' filled my mind. What if someone died. What if im killed. What if.... "NO STOP!!" I yelled out loud. I needed to stay calm. I started to run back to the cave and once i got there i saw 20 men surrounding Scar. "SCAR!!!" I yelled accidentally. I didnt mean to make all the attention go on me but it did and i whimpered, my ears flattened as i felt my breath hitch and come to a halt. I was scared, i couldnt move. Just then i was shoved out the way before a bullet hit me. I got up in a scramble and ran inside the den to see a man standing above my brothers. I looked at my brothers wondering why they didnt attack to see a sedative in both of them. I growled and jumped at the man, before i even touched him, i felt my skull shatter, my head was in immense pain, i flew back and hit the den wall and the air was knocked out of me, now my whole body was in pain, my head was bleeding, and i had bruises, as i looked up i see the mans shadow, he raised his gun and hit me with the butt of the gun, and with that powerful blow, i was knocked out, all i could hear was snarling and more gun shots.

SCAR POV.
I continued to attack just as Lily and Holly arrived they sgarted to attack the men with me. They might be small, but they can pack a punch. I shifted into my wolf form and i attacked more swiftly. Just then I felt something pierce through my skin, i felt all my energy drain and i coughed up blood and fell over to my side, my breaths becomimg shaky the twins looked at my with horror in their eyes, my eye sight became fuzzy and my fur became bloody as i layed in a pool of my own blood. I coughed and painted "i-i love you all" was all i could mutter before my eyes closed and darkness surrounded me. 'Take care' was the last thought.

HOLLY POV.
I stared wide eyed at Scars lifeless body. No signs of breathing. No signs of ever waking up again. 'This' i thought 'this is the life of a werewolf, dangerous and unpredictable...' i was knocked out of my thoights by a gun shot, i looks up at the man who shit Scar, he was tall, he had a big build, and his aim was perfect. I lunged at the man hoping to get a good bite out of his neck, but he was too quick, he moved out of the way and kicked me to the ground, i heard a loud snap coming from behind me and i looked back to see a bloody mess, what i saw mortified me, i trembled "l-lily" was all i could say as the group of men stomped on my sister, breaking her bones. I fell to my knees and when i looked up i could believe what i saw.....it was...
☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆
Hue hue hue cLiFfHaNgEr!1!!1! Sorry peeps :3 till next time
If its shit
I sowwey ;;;;