7

ASH POV
Where are we going....what is this place...its not my side of the woods.... I thought. I looked around tried to get up to feel chains puling me back as if i was a dog about to chase a squirrel. I growled a bit and i heard a low growl say "shut up mutt" it was the man at the cells! I growled as i got up but i fell onto my side, my leg was still broken, the man stopped, he got out, he got me out too, by the scruff. I growled but the muzzle didnt let me bite. He put me down and tied me up by a chain, i looked around to see this boy. He had brown hair and had a pale face. Something attracted me to him. But i didnt know what. It was strange.
The boy kicked and fought, he yelled curse words at them. I sat and watched, immediately the boy shut up and started to......cry? "Please no!!" He yelled. "Stop it! Please!! I'm sorry!!" He cried out, his cries ran through the air. And i felt...sadness...it was weird, but i had to help. I yanked and pulled on the chains until CLANK it broke, i ran to the boy and i tackled a man off of him. I clawed at him, clawing at his eyes, i felt arms around me, the boy was trying to pull me off. I backed away and yells could be heard around the woods, men came out with guns and they pointed them at me. I snarled and hissed my ears perked my tail raised. I backed up more, i bit the tattered shirt of the boy and i shifted into a human, my human form. I stood there, 5'8 human boy, no shoes, no shorts, no shirt, just boxers, my feet were killing me it was hard not to put so much weight on my leg. I heard a gun shot go off and i turned around to where i had heard it. But it hit my back close to my spinal cord and i let out a scream. I tried to get up but i couldn't. Breathing was hard and my vision got blurry and the boy i tried to save was now pinned next to me. The one difference between him and I was that he was screaming and crying and pleading. While i was quiet, taking in the pain, making sure it hurt me because i deserved pain. I blacked out. Good Bye harmful world. Good bye Milkyway. Good bye everyone. Im sorry i couldnt save you like I promised i would and that was the last thought that ran through my mind.

VIRUS POV
I looked at the blonde boy that was on the ground bearly breathing and i shreaked. I ran to him but guards pinned me down to the ground next to him. My eyes widened, i knew what I was in for. "Please no...im sorry...it wasnt my fault....its not my fault...it was his..." I said as tears rolled down my cheek. I heard one of my delusions whisper to me "Get ready for the light box, Andrew~". I let out a small whimper as she continued. "Isn't it sad that you couldnt make your brother stay, you could help him stay happy, they way you let down everyone including your father?". I cried silently suddently. I felt myself slip away, i couldnt fight him back, Mad was taking control. I hate Mad. Hes the reason mum was killed. He was my twin, but I had absorbed him and so now we share 1 body, 1 mind, but different thoughts.

MAD POV
"Shut up, piper" I told the delusion. She continued to tease me. I sighed as i got ready to fight the guards. I looked down at the bleeding boy and i felt no sympathy. As the first gun shot was fired i dodged it. I hissed at them my eyes darting around, something pierced my shoulder. I growled and gripped my shoulder, i ran into the woods leaving the blondie. Not long before i was shot in the leg and i fell, i growled as a few guards started to drag me back i kicked, one of them grabbed the blond boy and dragged him next to me. He was taken to a cell as i was being taken to the light room.  I hated it, i squirmed and screamed. But they never let go... I was taken there and they closed the door.
~~After the light room~~
MAD POV
I layed in my cell panting. I couldnt get up. Im tired... my eyes felt heavy. I looked around my cell, there was a body in the corner, i was too tired to even try to stay awake. I let Virus take control as i fell asleep.

VIRUS POV
I sighed and let out a small whimper. I sat up and i looked at the body, it was the blonde boy, I saw him twitch and my eyes shut tight, please dont wake up, dont wake up, im too weak, i cant fight, stay asleep please!!  I thought, as i panicked a bit. He let out a small sigh and so did I, his eyes snapped open to reveal bright blue icy eyes and his eyes locked with my chocolate brown ones, i quickly looked away, he shifted so he was hugging his knees his chin on his knee caps, i just layed on the floor, as a guard passed i sighed in relief and took out my journal, no its not a diary, its a journal, MY journal. I took out a small pencil too and i started to write in my journal, i had a weird way of writing, it was my own unique way,  it was secret, so only i could understand it. As i jotted down in my journal I heard pants, i looked back to see the blondie, his chest was rising and falling quickly and his skin became paler, I got up weakly and crawled over to him, i felt his forehead and he was cold, I shook him ever so lightly and his eyes cracked open, his eyes werent as the bright blue i had seen, they were greyish. He closed his eyes a second later and i could hear his breathing calming down, i sighed and went to my side of the cell hugging my journal and pencil close to my chest. I closed my eyes for just a second and when i opened them, my father was opening the cell, i hid my journal as they walked passed me, they went to Ash and picked him up, he was still looking dead, all i did was watch as they took him away, my father closed my door, he might be my father but he will never be my dad. He hurt everyone i loved.

ASHS POV
I cant breathe, i cant talk, i cant hear well, i feel cold and half way dead, half way.  I could only feel the boy shaking me, then i hear cell door open, i felt arms and then my feet were dragging. I was dragged into a wide open place, the smell of blood was too much and i felt like throwing up, the scent of blood was so prominent here, scared me a bit. I felt the hard ground under me and i got up weakly, stumbling, i looked around, everything was blurry, then it cleared, i could see clearly. I was in a arena, a fighting arena. Blood splatters were everywhere, on the walls on the floor, some was still dripping, some was dry and flaking off the walls, infront of me was a girl, a teen, about my height, red hair the length to where her hip was, her chest was covered in bandages, she was wearing shorts and her teeth were sharp, she had black ears popping out of her red hair and a black tail with a white tip, her claws looked like they could go through anything, she had a huge burn mark on her arm and she had scars everywhere, but the thing that was most noticeable were her eyes, they were emerald green and a scar over her eye looked new, god she looked like she could beat my pathetic ass in a second flat. I growled at her and as she ran toward me i saw her bandages starts to become undone, and my eyes widened as they started to fall off, she never stopped running towards me, i ran towards her and grabbed the end of the bandage and ducked her punch so i was behind her and i adjusted her bandages so they wouldnt come off, but i didnt see her fist go straight for my side, as her fist collided with my side i yelped and i jumped away, i ran from her as she chased me, it felt like cat and dog and my pathetic self was the cat. I am no cat. I turned around and punches her rught in the nose, she fell back and her nose started to bleed, as we fought i could see the man that ordered people around sitting in a chair. I clawed at the girls eye but she didnt seem bothered, she punched me and i fell back, i felt my eyes close. No! No! Don't! I dont want to give up!! Not yet! I dont want to die here! Not here! I want to leave on my own costs!! My sight faded and i felt arms pick me up and when i woke up i was in a hot room, i was stapped to a chair, i had bruises everywhere and blood was all over me, as the man that ordered everyone walked in with 2 guards i panicked a bit, the guards held me down as the man reashed into the fire and took out....
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

IM SO EVIL FOR LEAVING THIS ON A CLIFF HANGER
IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING OFTEN
ALSO THE GIRL ASH IS FIGHTING IS THE IMAGE
Im leaving the random dots bc its an inside joke for that one friend you know who you are. Hehe
THANK YOU GUYS FOR STICKING WITH ME
~Ash

P.s. Virus and Mad aka MadVirus are OCs that belong to DearMichaelMelll