3

HOLLY POV.
I couldnt belive it.....i never thought it end like this. The man, he was holding a collar along with a muzzle. "Shift" was all he said. His voice was rough like stone, it had no emotion in it. I did as told not wanting to die, i sat there, in my wolf form, a wolf with light cream fur and bright green eyes. My head was hanging low, staring at the dirt, i let the man put the collar and muzzle on me, i was to scared to move, tears brimmed my eyes as i felt the collar being yanked away from the den. I didnt move, i didn't want to leave home. I didnt want to leave the woods. I didnt want to leave my home. I felt something sharp against my skin and it made me yelp and whimper in pain. I looked up to see the man holding a whip with shards of glass embedded into it. He tugged at the collar and said one word "move" i did as told, the gash where the whip hit my skin was bleeding bad, we walked for a while until we walked to a truck, i hopped into a crate and i layed down,letting sleep take a hold of me.

ASH POV.
I felt like i was being carried, i opened an eye. My fur was all ruffled up, making it stick out. I looked at Milkyway to make sure he was ok and i had a mental sigh of relief thankful that he was ok. But then it seemed like he was in a cage, i opened the other eye to see that it was me, i was in a cage, but so was Milkyway, i looked around, my eyes adjusted to the darkness and i could swear that i saw Holly's outline of her shadow. I wonder where everyone else is. "Mum...?" I weakly called out, hoping for an answer, but i received none. "M-milkyway....?" my voice now sounded weak and vulnerable, and i hated it. I heard a low hum rise from his chest and my ears suddenly perked up "Milkyway, you're ok!" before i could continue he shushed me,my ears flattened and I let out a small whimper. He sighed "Im sorry, i just... I'm just scared of what will happen, what will they do with me....im blind...." there was a long silence until Holly broke it, "Im sorry you guys, i let you all down" she said. "I know its hard to fight back, but where are they taking us....?" as if just on cue the van or what ever we were in had stopped moving, we could all hear the faint and muffled voices. We were now frightened, my heart beat sped as the doors opened. I growled at the sigh of the men, Milkyway and Holly just looked down in shame. "Guys....?" I whimpered out. I never received a response. I was now pissed, how dare these humans take my famiky away from me. I will never respect them, those filthy humans have killed off more than the animals here on our planet earth. I snarled at them and i jumped at them, but i was held back by chains and the bars, my growling grew. How fucking dare they!! I thought to myself and i got back up amd bit the bars hard, not even denting them slightly. The smirk on the mens faces grew as they pulled out a sedative from their pockets, i suddenly became a huge threat and so they shot me with the sedative. It didnt bring me down, i continued to stand and fight. I bit at the bars until my gums started to bleed, the red liquid slid down the poles my black fur matted and my muzzle covered in my own dry blood. I wasn't going to give up! I cant, i have to get back to our woods, my home, my family.

GHOST POV.
I growled my used to be white fur was now white with red splotches or my own blood, i stood up and started to howl, i guess the humans heard me because they ran over to the car and opened the doors, i immediately launched myself at them, i hit my head on the bars and landed on my side, i whimpered and they laughed damn humans i thought. I got up and my left hind leg gave out crap! I cant stand I thought. I growled more as the laughter of the men grew. "Fuck you humans!" I spat out at them, that was a big mistake, my eyes widened and the men quit their laughter and glared daggers at me. A man grabbed a whip full of shards of glass and walks up to my cage. "Say that again mutt" he growled. His breathe smelled like beer, these men had been drinking of course. I didn't respond, i mean, I've been hit with a metal bat on the head! I dont want to get hit with a whip!! He chuckled "thought so puppy....thought so.." he said as he put the whip back. I layed my head down as they closed the van doors. I was trying to think of a plan when i dozed off, dreaming a dream so beautiful...

ASH POV. (Again? Yes again)
The bars were coated in my blood, my teeth were too, the fur around my mouth was covered in dry blood. I never thought it would come to this. I growled as i heard the laughter of the men come back to our van. They opened the doors and took out our crates, mine was last, the bastrds had a hard time trying to get my crate down with all the biting i was doing. After they got me down they kicked my cage, "stop biting!!" He yelled at me. "Fuck off old man!!" I yelled back. Apparently it was a big mistake, because the next thing i know is that im pinned to the ground with a load of new bruises in my human form. I squirmed, kicked and bit them, but they wouldnt get off. I felt them tear off my shirt and i didn't care, not until i felt my back on fire, i screamed in pain, i didnt care if my siblings heard it and called me weak from then on, but the wip hurt against my bare back. The wip sliced through my skin multipe times, my back becoming a mess of blood and flesh. My screaming became screeches as the wip went deeper. I could hear the laughter of the men through my screeches and howls of pain. After a while he stopped, my back was a bloody, tore up mess. I couldnt tell anything apart, my vision blurred more and i blacked out, i could hear faint growls and howls from what was left of my family.

HOLLY POV
I growled and snarled at the men, i found out his name, it was Max, i didn't know the others so i called them tall and ugly, blondie and ponytail. Max walked up to my cage and smirked, "You should be fun~ aye?~". I growled "get away from me!!" I yelled at him. I looks over at Milkyway who looked way over pissed, he was enraged, i can see why, with Ash getting beat and the man trying to get to me. But i mever expected Milkyway to shift human and grab the mans arm as he reached out for me, Max yelled a string of curse words at Milkyway, but Milkyway never let go of his arm, i could see blood dripping down it as Milkyway dug his nails into his arm more.

MILKYWAY POV
I couldnt take it anymore, i was enraged, how dare this human talk and do this to my siblings! I shifted human and reached out of the cell through the bars and grabbed his arm before he could grab my sister, my sharp nails digging into his skin, his string of curse words in the air. I smirked lightly gripping his arm tighter making my nails go deeper into his skin, the smell of blood filled the air. I heard a small groan come from Ash making me let go of the man, and that was a big mistake, the man grabbed a knife and slashed at me, i thought i dodged it but he happened to slash my muzzle, and that hurt like hell. I growled and i backed away to the end of the metal cage my fur bloody, blood dripping from my muzzle. I didn't like this place, i wanted out. NOW. So i threw myself into the bars in an attempt to break them, but i failed, i layed in the cage as the men laughed at my sorry attempt to be free. I stood on my 3 paws and snarled at them "you humans will regret messing with this family." They laughed and laughed i swear i heard someone say 'sure puppy' which made me snarl and bite at the air.

HOLLY POV.
I yelped as the men picked up my cage and started to walk into a old barn, as we got closer i coukd hear the faint whimpers of other wolves. As we got inside i looked around to see cages stacked on cages, a few wolves but a few in their human form, some were laying there on their sides, others we're just a sac of bones and fur. I didnt want to be one of them so i acted good. I sat there in my cage until they put me on the ground, i then layed down with a quiet whimper. I heard snarls, growls and howls and i looked up to see Ash being dragged in his human form by his arms, his legs dragging, they then went into a room with an iron door, 'whats in there?' I wondered to myself as i starred at the door. As if on cue this old grey wolf answered, "that my dear is the torture room". My eyes widened at the sound or 'torture'. I got up and howled hoping Ash could hear me, but before i coukd finish Max kicked my cage making me fall, he then walked into the so called 'torture room'. I layed there feelings useless. 'Is this hell?' I thought to myself. 'It must be' was all i thought before i passed out.