4tH oF JuLy sPeCiAl

A/N
This AU is what it would be like if the hell i created wasnt hell and it was a regular thing dunno how to explain just roll with it *thumbs up and gives out foOd*
AlSo i kNoW iM lAtE!
VeRy lAtE!!!
ALSO THERES SOME FLUFF IN THERE, ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS

ASH POV
FuCk yEa! Today was 4th of July! TIME TO UNLEASH THE INNER FAT ASS was the first thought when i woke up,  also since my family, and the Anstons are really close, which means i get to see Andrew! Hes been my crush since i was little but i was always too afraid to tell him, my family knows I'm gay and they dont take it well, except for Milkyway and Ghost along with mum, they always have my back when Skylar and Scar start to punch me, and call me a faggot.

I was still in bed, not wanting to get out bed knowing they'd put me to work on helping with today.

"Ash!! Get up!! Get your ass outta bed and come help the blind brother!!" Milkyway screetched across the house.

"Ohhhh fuck me in the asshole with sandpaper dammit." I grumbled out as i got out of bed, i walked down stairs since i lived in the attic, it was kind of cozy but got really cold or hot in winter and summer.

As i rushed downstairs i ran into Scar. FUCK IM DONE FOR I thought, then i ran like my life was on the line, which it was. I ran to Milkyway.

"Hey whats up, what ya need?" I said panting, oh jeez im out of shape, stupid sleep, stupid beautiful amazing sleep

"Help me carry some stuff out" He said breaking my thoughts

"Alright" i said and i grabbed a few boxes and walked outside to where the plastic white tables with black specks on it was and i put the box ontop of it. I opened it and there binders??

I opened one and there were baby pictures of us, me, Milkyway, Ghost, Andrew, Scar, Lily, Chris (Andrews older brother), Axel (younger than chris, older than Andrew), Holly and Skylar

We were all in the pool smiling, except for Skylar who was laughing, i smiled seeing the photo, it had been years since i saw Skylar smile. Just as i was about to see another picture, my name was cal- yel- screetched.

"ASH!!!!!!" Skylar screetched from inside.

I ran in and saw him with fireworks

"Take these outside and put them by the table" He ordered me

I nodded and grabbed the box, i started to walk back, but i stopped, i turned around and looked at Skylar "why dont you smile like you used to?" I asked.

Skylar growled "fuck off, faggot" he hissed "just take the box outside" He stormed off into his room.

I shrugged it off and took it outside, i walked back in and went to Milkyway, "Anything else you need me to do?" I asked him

"No, the rest is ready" He smiled

I nodded "Alright, im gonna go take a na- shower."

Why do i always think about sleep?! I thought to myself as i headed up to my room for my jeans, boxers and tank top, i walked into Milkyway's bathroom and closed the door, locked it, stripped, and got into the shower.

ANDREW POV
I got out of bed and put on my long sleeve shirt to cover up my cut, bruised and pinched arms, i put on shorts that went below the knee to cover my thighs, which looked worse than my arms.

I walked down the stairs happy, I GET TO SEE ASH TODAY!! I have thIS hUGE CRUSH ON ASH, I told my mom I liked ash when i was little, and she didnt mind, but she told me i was too small to have a boyfriend.