5

ASH POV.
I screamed in pain as the man started to move "s-top!! Plea- agh! Stop!!" The man slapped me and continued, i heard a scream and i saw the men start to remove my sisters clothing. I growled and tried to move and squirm and fight back "let h-her go!!" I yelled.

The men ignored me and continued. They touched her in a inappropriate way that angered me to no end. Humans do the unspeakable to women. Humans are the worst things to ever exist. They do not respect anyone, not even each other. They do not know what is to respect because they have never shown it. Humans, along with all animals will perish due to greed of resources.

I yelled and screamed and cursed at them as pain went through my body, when the guy finished he left to go see my sister. This was not going to happen to her. I threw on some boxers and immediately tackled the man who had just raped me I punched him with all the strength I had. After he was unconscious I was kicked away by another man, I shifted into my wolf and bit out his neck, i dropped the flesh to the floor licking the blood on my muzzle, 'human blood is so bitter sweet, just like their attitude, they say they love you then they beat you, damn humans' I thought.

I shifted back into my human form, i looked at my sister who was trembling, i gave her her shirt back, along with her shorts that didnt go above the knee. I put on my shorts and t shirt. I grabbed her hand and ran out the door, she followed, her hand was limp, as if her spirit was broken, i knew mine was, but that didnt mean i was going to give up. I saw Max turn the corner, i shreaked and started to run the other way, as fast as my legs would let me. 'Please run Holly!!' I thought as i tried to run but she would only walk. I instantly froze as the car stopped infront of us. I couldnt move, my bones stiff, i almost let out a whimper but i held back.

'I am a wolf. I do not show anyone my weak side. I am a wolf. I do not bow down to a human. I am a wolf. I do not live by the human rules' I felt confident. I felt like I could save Holly from him. As he walked out he took out a gun, i growled, he then put a sedative in it. I looked him right in the eye and i smirked "Im not going doen without a fight." I said with a low growl. "I know." Was all he responded with before he ran at me and threw a punch. I dodged it ams tried to kick him back. Which ended up in me failing. He grabbed my leg and SNAP!! I screamed in agony. I looked at Holly who watched with wide eyes and a terrified face, i felt something go down my leg and i looked down to see what Holly was looking at.

It was my leg, the bone was showing out from the skin. I let out growls of pain and fought back as much as i could, i was in the car, blindfolded. I smelled the air to get the scent, Holly was near me. On the drive back to the hell hole Max hit a bump making me jump in my seat making me land on my butt, which hurt. I let out a whimper, Max looked at the mirror and looked at me through it, "Who was it" he asked.

I couldnt see where Max was looking but im sure it was me, for i could feel chills up my spine and my stomach wasnt doing well either."It was me" Holly and I said together, my eyes widened through the blind fold. What is she doing?! I thought. Max growled "Alright. Who the fuck whimpered before i have to find out myself." He snarled. "Me! I did. I whimpered!" I yelled not wanting Holly to get hurt, apart from that, I was starting to get tired from the open wound. The car smelled like blood, and it sounded like Holly was patting the door down. For what though?

HOLLY POV.
Where is it....? I thought to myself. I wanted out of this car. Thats what im going to do. Get out. I dont like this. The car smelled like blood, something I couldnt handle well, and Ash knew this, i padded down the car door looking for the lock, i was silent while I worked on looking for the lock. I found it a minute after, ww were going pretty fast and i still hadn't gotten used to the smell of blood, i pulls the lock up and found the handle. I pulled it hard and door flew open, as i did this, i heard many cars honking. I grabbed Ash pulled him close to me, i took off the blind fold and looked at Max to see him trying to grab onto Ash. "Im sorry!" I yelled to Ash as the air whipped around myface making my hair go wild. I hugged Ash close to me and fell back out of the car. I heard more honking and I was scared to open my eyes. I hugged Ash to my chest. I felt my body hit the ground as the air was knocked out of i coughed.
I heard tired screeching and crashing and many people yelling. I heard the car door open and slam shut. I open my eyes to see Max heading this way. I quickly got up and grabbed Ash. He got on my back eith a bit of help. As i started to run i heard gun shots. I could feel Ash trembling, soon enough gun shots were heard. I fell to the ground and Ash fell forward too, we landed next to each other, i looked down to see my leg, damn bastard shot me i thought. I looked over at Ash to see he had passed out. I hugged him close to me as Max shot the people in the other cars to make sure they never lived to tell the tale.
Sirens could be heard from afar so Max made the kills quick and he walked up to me, grabbed me by my hair, yanked me up, i let out a growl and stared at him. He was a tall man, I didnt care, i looked straight into his eyes. "Get in the car." He said in a growl, i shook my head and he grabved my arm and tugged me along with him to the car, i fought back as much as i could, but i failed and was thrown in the back. He locked the car and he went to go get Ash, he opened the trunk to do something but i couldnt see. I sat down and thought about a way to get out. Theres this glass thing that seperated the back from the front ofnthe car but this rectangle hole was there for talking purposes im guessing.

MAX POV.
I threw the girl into the car and went back for the boy. Damn them both becauseim behind schedule. I picked the boy up and i opened the trunk on the car, i put him in thereand opened up the first aid. I went to clean it and then to stitch it up. The sirens were getting close now as i finished, I closed the trunk after making sure none of the boys limbs or fingers would get smushed. I got inside thw car and turned it on. I saw the girl looking around and i smirked "No way out, love~". She snarled at me and i chuckled. "Be nice or I'll have to punish you~~" i said with a chuckle. Her eyes widened and she looked down, i started the car and drove off not caring if the girl saw whih way we went because they're never getting out of my grip.

~~DA TIME SKIP TO DA HELL~~ ~~HOLE~~

HOLLY POV
As Max pulled into the gravel road i saw a few men holding a boy at gun point, it was....
◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇
Hi guys ish meh
I know i dont update much but stick with me, eh? Im thinking of deleting this since some people dont seem interested in what im writing. The only readers i have are my friends and i dont have many. Anyways have a good day
~Ash