8

ASH POV
My eyes widened as he took out a metal rod with a number at the end, the number part was bright red and i could feel the heat from it, the brand had the number '317' i growled at him, Is the number how many people he has here?! I thought in a panic. I tried to fight back but my arms were tied to the chair as well as my legs. As he pressed the brand into my back, i screamed in pain, tears welled in my eyes, i started to curse and scream.

"You bastards!!! Im gonna kill you for this!! You're all going to regret it!!! Fuck you!!!" I yelled and hissed in pain.

I felt him push the brand harder and he pulled it off "What what that, Number 317?" He said with a growl.

"Its Ash, you motherfucker" i spat at him.

He chuckled and grabbed my wrist and got a smaller brand, same number and he put it in the fire, pulled it out and pressed it against my wrist "Watch your mouth" he growled out again.

I tensed up and screamed in pain, my screamed echoed the room, after a while of screaming he pulled the smaller brand off and took out a knife, putting it to my throat, and he yelled "Stop screaming! You might be new but you dont scream while im having my fun, if you do i WILL cut your vocal cords, 317!!"

He lifted his arm, holding the knife in his deadly grip and slammed the knife down onto my hand, the knife went through my hand and into the wooden arm rest of the chair, i bit my upper right arm hard to muffle my screams of pain. Blood ran down my back and wrist, my hand felt numb, blood was gushing out, the Man had a smirk, he eyed the blood all over me and he called the guards to throw me to my cell.

As the guards came, they untied me, the man grabbed his knife and pulled it out, i grit my teeth, as he was about to leave i choked out "wh-whats...your name....?"

The man didnt turn around.

I snarled. "I asked.....whats...your name"

The man growled and , continued to walk out "bring him"

My eyes widened, Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. What the hell did i do. What the hell do i do. I panicked and tried to squirm but the guards held me tighter, i was taken to a room with whips, somewith glass, others with metal holes, i gulped as he grabbed the one with glass, the guards tied my hands with rope, and hung me from the ceiling, my hands above my head, my feet not able to touch the ground. Not like i wanted to touch the dry blood. I squrimed as the rope on my hands that were attached to a hook that kept me up started to break, but it didnt break in time.

CRACK

I felt a rush of pain on my back. I bit my upper left arm in pain. My toes curled and my arms tensed. I growled in pain.

CRACK

Another wave of pain hit my body and i let out a yell of pain, it echoed the room, i continued to scream and yell in pain as the man continued to break my skin with the whip, blood pouring out.

VIRUS POV
I heard the blond boys yells and screams and i covered my ear, Please stop, please stop, the screams sound horrible, please stop! I thought. As if on cue, piper appeared, and so did Chris, and mum.... My eyes widened and i choked back a sob seeing them. "You killed both~" she said with a giggle.

"N-no i d-did-nt!" I cried out "I didnt kill them!" I sobbed

"Yes you did~ you weren't good enough for Chris to stay, you arent good enough for anyone~ everyone hates you and soon enough~ that boy will too~ he'll regret trying to save you~ he'll beat you himself in this cell~" she cooed in my ear.

"No he wont!! He wouldnt!!" I screamed, just then a guard kicked my cell making me jump back, piper dissapeared along with Chris and mum, i crawled to the corner and sat there crying quietly. "He wouldn't....he wouldnt....but all the people i try to trust backstab me...." i murmured. My cell door opened, i didn't dare look up. They tossed in something, wait, someone, thats the boy! His hair, its covered in dry blood, and his face, its covered in dirt, as i studied his face, i swear im not creepy, he looked pale, he let out a groan.