4

ASH POV.
I was being dragged, i dont know where, my eyes are too weak to open. I feel my feet drag on the ground and the sound of whimpers, but then i heard a iron door creak open, i was then dragged again inside the place, it smelled like blood, wolf blood to be exact, my heart started to pound out of my chest.
I heard something make a clink!! sound and i felt a cool metal against my wrists, by that time i was way over panicked, i squirmed, bit and yanked at the chains but it was no use.
I heard foot steps coming close and i swear my heart stopped beating. I panicked more and started to scream. I heard someone snap the whip and i immediately shut up. My back was covered in dry blood from the last beating i got outside. My body ached and burned as if it was on fire, as if things couldnt get any worse, i had jinxed myself. I felt a burning sensation on my upper back and i started to scream and cry. My back felt as if my skin and everything were being torn out. When the burning sensation had left mt screaming died down and my breathing evened out, what ever they had done to me had left me in more pain that i had ever been in.
Just when i thought it was over my body got a wave of pain and i screamed bloody murder, my screams filled the air and so did the scent of my blood, the crimson liquid was splattered all over the floor, this went on for what seemed like ages. After they had finished, my back was filled with glass shards and 3rd degree burns from what ever that was they pressed on my back. I heard people walk in, they unlocked the chains and grabbed my arms, the dragged me out of the room, i opened an eye but before i could see anything i passed out from blood loss.

MILKYWAY POV.
I snapped my jaws at the people who carried my cage, i heard a huge metal door being slid open, inside it was very cold, i felt the men put me down and they murmured about something, i was confused, what are they talking about? I wondered to myself, and as if all of a sudden the scent of blood hit me like the heat waves in July.
But it wasnt just someones blood, it was Ash's blood!! I howled, snarled and growled but nothing seemed to make them understand how mad i was, they only laughed. I growled as i felt a prick in my shoulder, i yelped and swatted away the hand, looking around, then i stopped, STOP MAKING THEM THINK YOU REALLY ARE BLIND i mentally yelled at myself before i passed out, i felt hands grab my arms as i was dragged inside somewhere, where Ash's blood smelled stronger, i smelled something burning, the smoke smelled horrible, it filled my lungs and i started to have a coughing fit.
I was about to sit up i felt them turn me over, they took off my shirt and the heat hit my skin, it was starting to burn, i whimpered but then the hot burning thing was pressed against my back, it felt like needles, my skin felt like acid was being poured on it, i know what acid felt like, but that story was for another time, right now i couldnt think. My mind was racing, it went from panic to pain, i heard the man chuckle at my screaming, i felt the hot metal leave my skin and a wave of hot air replaced it. The hot air didnt make it feel better, i felt blood slither down my back and i shuddered. The hot air on my back made the brand felt like bee stings.
I felt the cuffs around my wrists no more, only to feel someone picking me up, the next thing i knew i was yelling at them, "Get me out!!! I dont belong here!!". "Shut up mutt!!" Someone yelled back at me. I only growled and snarled, i sat down in my cage, the air here was cool, i could hear birds but no cars, like we wer far from civilization.
I heard more whimpers as the men walked off, someone walks up here, i smelled the air and it was that man, the man that branded me! I couldn't help but whimper myself. I heard a low growl from Ash, it was a growl that I've never heard from him, Ash must be pissed, i hear Holly whispering to someone, im guessing was another wolf, or i hope. I smell fresh meat and my stomach grumbles, i cant remeber the last time i ate. I was too busy thinking about how hungry i was that i just noticed the screams. My eyes widened "HOLLY!!!" I yelled. But i never got a reply.

HOLLY POV
I screamed and kicked at the men who dragged me to a different room, it wasnt the room my brothers were taken too this one was bigger, its walls were plain white. I also noticed the room was filled with girls only, my fear grew, they took me to the restroom in there and threw clothes to me. "Change into that" was what Max said. I look at the clothes to see short shorts, underwear, a bra and a really tight shirt. I shook my head 'no'. Max growled and yelled "Put them on or I'll do it myself!!".
I whimpered and nodded going into the restroom, i changed and walked out covering myself. I saw Max smirk and growled at him.

MAX POV (No hate me ples ;^;)
I smirked at her, she looked pretty, hopefully she would sell, a lot of the girls here sold well and never fought back, they were submissive unlike that brat of a wolf that just came in, he'll learn to be respectful. "Pin her to the wall" was all i said before my men pinned her to the wall by her arms and i took a picture of her, as if nothing, a call came in wanting her, i nodded and i looked at her, "Todays your first job, love~~~".
I loved the way her eyes widened in horror. She screamed and kicked and i told my men to put her back in her cage, they did as told and i walked out of the girls room.

ASH POV
I groaned as i woke up, i saw Holly being taken to her cage next to mine and what she was wearing was unbelievable, i growled "What are you doing to her!!!" I yelled in fury. "I dont care what you do to me!! Dont hurt my sister!!!!" They laughed and Max walked up to my cage.
"Dont worry wolfie, you're next~~" my eyes widened as those words came out of his mouth. They grabbed me and my sister and they threw us in a car, i couldnt see.
I only felt the bumps, when the car came to a sudden stop the back of the car opened and Max tossed me tight clothes, i changed into them not taking off my boxers and he led us inside.
Inside i saw a few men. This one man had enough courage to come up to my sister and try to grab her, "Don't touch her!!" I yelled punching the man. The man grabbed me and threw me to the bed. "Guess your first hmm?~~~" he said. My heart raced, 'please no' was all i could mutter.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
HI GUYS
CLIFF HANGER
DONT KILL ME
PLEASE ;^;
I sorrey updates are slow but its bc of school and frens and yea you get the point :3