Howl at the Moon

"Hey, Kate," Humphrey said. "Are you ready?"
"Yes, I'm ready."
They howled at the moon and the pups howled, too then Lilly howled with her pups and Garth got there, howling with them, too.
Lilly got mad. "Where were you?"
"I was getting supper."
"Oh, ok." She went to the den then Garth went with her and she went inside the den to see another girl. 
"This is my mom, Piper," Garth said.
"Piper, are you with Tony?" Lilly asked.
"No, I'm not. Sorry."
"It's ok. I'm pregnant and a little angry."
"It's ok," Lilly said, leading her to the food. "I know how you feel, I have six pups. Their names are Eve, Garth Jr., Kate, Cole, Love, and Nick."
"Nice names."
"Thanks. Garth is my husband while Kate is my sister's name."
"I got go before Tony knows I'm here." She ran off to her home. 
"Do you like her?" Garth asked.
"Yeah, I do."
"That's awesome."
"I got to go, okay?" She went to the her den and said, "Do you want to go for a walk?"
"Sure."
She went to back to her den, went to sleep, then she went for a walk when Tony was coming.
He said hi then she went to Tony. "Garth needs you," he said.
"Thanks," she said. "I will be there in a minute." He walked off and she went to them and went home. She went to Garth. "What did you want?"
"Love is sick," Garth said.
"Oh, poor baby," she said.
"It's ok, mom, she fell asleep." He been up then went to sleep.
"I love you so much, Garth." She went to sleep next to her.
"Mom," Love said.
"Yeah, Love?"
"What ever happens, I will always love you." 
"Please don't talk like that," Lilly said.
"I'm sorry, mom."
"It's ok, dear. You are going to get better, I know it." She went back to sleep then Lilly went outside. "I love you so much, Love. Please be okay." She went back in, seeing her unable to breath. She yelled for Garth. He tried to help her.
"I'm sorry, dear. She's gone," Garth said.
"She can't be." She ran out of the den and howled at the moon. She went back and said to take her to her grave. They barried her. "I love you so much, baby." She started to cry and howled at the moon then everybody joined in. Lilly went to Garth and started to cry then he went to his mom's den. "I'm so sorry."
"It's ok."