Claudette All Grown Up

"Hi, Claudette."
"Hi, dad," she said. "I'm going for a walk." She went for a walk in the woods and heard something. She went to it and it was a boy wolf, he got stuck so she helped him.
"Thank you," he said.
"You're welcome."
"Call me Cole."
"Ok Cole, I'm Claudette," she introduced herself.
"I got to go."
"See you later."
"See you later, Claudette."
She went to the den and smiled.  
"Why are you so happy?" Stinky asked.
"Because."
"Where's mom and dad?" 
"They're at the moon howling. They said to stay here and go to sleep."
"Then we should go to sleep before they come back home."
"Goodnight, brothers."
"Goodnight, sister." 
"His name is Cole," she whispered then went to sleep and she woke up the next day. She went outside and went to her dad and mom. "Can I go for a walk?"
"Yes, you can," her mom answered.
"Thank you, mom." She went to the woods and saw Cole. "Hi, Cole."
"Hi, Claudette. How are you today?"
"Good, you?"
"Me, too."
"Love you."
"I love you, too."
They said goodbye and she went home. 
"It's time for you to live on your own," her mom said.
Claudette went to her own den and Cole lived with her, she married him and she got pregnant. She went to sleep all of the time and Cole got dinner.
"I love you so much, Cole."
"I love you, too, Claudette."
She ate dinner then went to sleep. She went for a walk when she woke up and saw her brothers playing with their pups.
"Ow!" She went back to the den. "Cole, I think it's time." She had the pups and named them Cole Jr., Sarah, Beth, and Kimmy. She went to her mom and dad's den, showing them the pups. They asked what their name's are and she told them, they loved their names. She kissed Cole and said, "I love you so much."
"I love you, too."