Goodmoring Text

Chapter Five: Goodmorning Text

Arabella's POV~~~~~~~~

I woke up to a loud beeping noise. I tried my best to block out the loud obnoxious noise but it just got louder. I wanted to go back to sleep. I didn't get much sleep last night. I was so excited about what happened at the game that I wasn't able to fall asleep till 4am. Wait! Dylan! Did he text me like he promised he would?

My eyes opened up and I turned to my side to grab my phone. I fell off my bed but luckily I grabbed my phone first. I turned the alarm on snooze and checked my messages.

There it was, a text from Dylan.

'Good morning beautiful!' he texted me.

My heart leaped out of my chest. I was so happy until I looked at the time.

"Oh shit!" I groaned.

I had school today. I had forgotten it was a Monday. I pulled myself up from the ground and sat on my bed. My body screamed at me to go back to bed. I ignored it as I got up and walked to my closet.

I pulled out a summer dress and pulled it over my head. I looked at myself as I pulled my hair up into a ponytail. My face looked tired an dark circles haunted my eyes. I walked to my makeup bag and lightly put some cover up on. I smiled as I noticed the dark circles ddiminish.

I grabbed my bag and put my phone into my bag. I would just have to text Dylan back later. Even though I was dying to talk to him. I couldn't afford being late to school, not after what happened with Luke. The whole school was waiting for me to go hide in a hole an I was determined to do the exact opposite.

Dylan's POV~~~~~~~~~

Why hasn't she replied back yet? Maybe she just isn't interested. Should I text her again? Maybe she didn't get the message. I stared at my phone as I battled what to do in my mind.

I decided that I shouldn't come off as needy. I would just wait for her to reply. She probably has a really good reason for why she hasn't replied yet. I sighed as I thought about her. She was so beautiful.

"Dylan you're gonna be late for school!" my mom shouted from downstairs.

I looked at the time. Shit! It was 7:50! I grabbed my backpack and ran down stairs. I saw my mom standing there shaking her head.

"What is with you today?" she sighed.

I shrugged and walked to the front door.

"I love you mom! I'll see you after school!" I yelled from behind me as I grabbed the keys to my car.

"I love you to!" I heard my moms distant shout.

I got into my Honda Civic and put the keys in the ignition. My car roared to life and I backed out of the drive way and headed to school. After a few stop lights I had arrived at my school parking lot. I sighed.

Another day of this. Another day where girls stare at me as if they are stripping me naked in their head. I was always uncomfortable when it came to being in the spotlight. I was just another guy. I wanted people to treat me that way. They instead saw me as the hot quarterback who was popular.

"Hey Dylan!"

"Oh no." I groaned as I turned around.

There she was. My ex-girlfriend. Marissa. She cheated on me and I caught her, so I left her. She never got over me and would always try to get back with me. She was always so clingy. It was annoying and depressing.

"Hello Marissa." I sighed.

"I was wondering if maybe after the game this Friday you would want to go to the movies?" She whispered.

Familiarजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें