What once was mine💑💔

How I craved for the clock to tick 12 again, to undo the mistakes I made, to cherish what once was mine.

He wasn't really mine to claim but it seemed so good to live in this delusional fantasy, to create a happy ending.

Our happy ending. Together.

Ours is the story which shouldn't have ended but Alas! I am helpless.

He now rests in the arms of another. The sky seems to cry on his betrayal..

For it betrayed a heart, so naïve, so new to this fantasy and so new to this feeling.

Is this how I'll remember my first love?

Claiming something which wasn't in my destiny to be with..

Or living in a delusion which I was well aware of.. Though I gave  him the audacity to break my heart into the tiniest pieces which gets brushed along the seashore..

Like the footprints on the seashore getting fainter with every wave?

I hope he finds the happiness no matter with whom he is.. Cause my feelings weren't selfish  but selfless.

Oh my.. How I crave for the clock to tick 12 and me bring back what once was mine.

------------------------

Author: Hello!! I know I may be one of the goofiest and dumbest author here who haven't updated for weeks..

But I would like to request you all to forgive me as I had my finals :')

And I am happy to get over the dreadful and tormenting days of peer pressure and no sleep.

And, now I could focus all my attention to write some good quotes or feelings here.

Correction: Pour out some good quotes.

When I last checked my TUF  (The Unexpressed Feelings) . I saw that it had hit more than 200+ views.

And here I am squealing and jumping like a lunatic xD.

For some of you, you may feel like..

"Oh come on, she's just getting hysterical over nothing.. She's just overreacting.."

Well to them,
.

.

.

I really don't give a damn. Cause I am happy and I don't need their fucking demotivating comments and condescending behavior.

As for those who agree with me.. Thumbs up.✔

▪ We can point out the mistakes in others but maybe in a more civilized and in a normal way, other than posting hate comments or writing rubbish in the comment section.

We need to motivate people.. Not demoralize them.

We need positiveness not negativity💝✔

Keep Smiling😁

▪ Be optimistic😊

▪ Don't let anyone  demoralize you✔💖

V O T E✔

C O M M E N T✔

S H A R E✔