Yet another wild soul.🕊

.. And the wild soul came back running to the guy who once imprisoned her with love, attention and most importantly his presence.

She was supposed to be mad at him, she thought! Was she?

She felt his arms circling her in his embrace, an embrace which once captivated her, imprisoned her, broke her and built her up at the same time.

He was sunlight, a feeling she couldn't resist, a light she couldn't help but bask in, and be her best version.

He was a sculptor, who felt her imperfections so deeply..

A soul so understanding who made her realise that he wasn't like the people she met before, that..

He will be there no matter what.

And alas, he proved it.

And oh heavens, she was in love again. A love she saved for the heart that understood the worst of her.

And just for the record, HE DID.

Maybe that's why, they sit in the verandah.. Holding hands like teenagers in love despite their age, which crossed seventy.

Her wild soul never rested and he knew how to tame her demons like he did his'. And suddenly, it all made sense..

From the first time they kissed till the time they said their vows.

Cause in the end, they BOTH kept a PROMISE which people usually don't.

A promise of love. A promise of togetherness. A promise of life.

________

Hey there lovely peeps💕!
Here you go, with another update. Even though my exams are approaching and I am tensed af.

But, nevertheless writing makes me feel ALIVE and that's exactly what i am doing here!

So, Pleaseeeeeeeee do comment your opinions on this chapter and please do suggest me topics on which I have not written yet and on which I should work on next!

P. S. That chapter would be dedicated to the one, who'll suggest me a good topic!

And, this chapter is dedicated to my B.😄

Vote

Comment

Share

And, follow?💕