What is love?💫

What is love, if it isn't smiling idiotically just by remembering someone?

What is love, if their smile isn't all you need to brighten up your day?

What is love, if they aren't the ones who first need to know each and every update which happened with you all day long?

What is love, if you can't fight over why you should have the last cookie or why you don't wanna give back their hoodie?

What is love, if you aren't extra happy and hyper after meeting them?

What is love, if it isn't about scolding them for why they wore such a thin sweater to ending up in giving them yours?

What is love, if it isn't about watching their favorite movie even if you don't want to?

What is love, if it isn't about getting sad at goodbyes and not pretending that you aren't?

What is love, if it isn't the warmest embrace from them which comforts you and puts your mind at ease?

What is love, if your feelings for them doesn't suppress the ego and anger you feel?

___________________

Author's Note:

I know and I am so so sorry that I couldn't update all these months. I am being such a procrastinator all these days but trust me life isn't that easy for me nowadays.

With tons of exams hovering over my head till how to start studying😩😂.

I wasn't able to update.

Plus, amidst all this i kinda lost the spark which I earlier possessed😞. But all I need is some time and your support and love to get back together in no time.

So, Please please PLEASE. VOTE ON MY STORY AND COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENT SECTION🙏.

And, in case if there's a topic you want me to write about please do mention it in the comments. I'll dedicate the next chapter to those who'll give me those amazing ideas!

Thank you for your support and love.
I am indebted to each and every one of you who vote and support me despite of my procrastination and whining habits.

                  I love you all💕.