Just a Note💞

I know I have been pissing you guys with my silly blabbering and bickering habits😂.

Plus, to add up the pain I am randomly changing my book names as well. Well, I assure you nothing like that would happen..

*From now on*🙆

My book's name which earlier was  "The Unexpressed Feelings" has been changed to         "L I F E"🌌.

Yeah, I felt that Somewhere or the other I was limiting my thoughts (and quotes ofc)
Only till sad breakups and unexpressed or depressing stuff.. Which usually didn't had an outcome.

So, I thought of naming it into something more relevant.. And relatable.

Finally, now my works aren't contained only till heartbreaks.. But these now have.. Problems and solutions related to LIFE as well.

Soo, I hope you guys enjoy reading these.

And lemme add up one more thing.

The reading count which earlier was atleast 20-27.. Has now dropped to barely 3-10 counts only per chapter!

Its heartbreaking that some of you guys *promise* to read and vote for my works and then after a few chapters eventually stop doing so?

So selfish on your behalf, I must say.

Whereas, I try my level best to read and vote for your works, every time you update!

If you prefer the strategy you used for my works to be taken into consideration.. Fine. No more cooperation😡.

Other people, who doesn't do such mean and immature stuff and constantly vote and  comment on my works.. Remember I love you guys, and I'll do the same for you. The above message wasn't for those Sweethearts.💕

Its just shocking how fast these people change. And, Those people who want me to read and vote for their works please comment your works below.. So that I can check them out! Hurry!💝

Cause I won't be adding any more books in my library as I often forget and then don't have the data enough to read them online💔.

Please understand my situation too. 🙏

So, I'll read them in the sequence they are commented.

Till then,
Yours,

Anushka👑