Introduction

══════════════════

S Y N O P S I S

He is the eldest son of a Russian mobster and she is the only daughter of a Yakuza boss. He is cunning, ruthless, a born fighter. She likes her knives, but loves her cello even more.

Leonidas and Hana are brought together in marriage to solve the perennial clashes between their families. In their opinion, it's a horrible idea. Marrying the enemy is the last thing he has in mind, and being separated from her boyfriend is the last thing she has in mind.

But life is full of unexpected surprises, and this marriage will be one rough ride.

══════════════════

A B O U T

1.1 | The Yakuza Bride | 1.2 | The Prince of Thieves | 1.3 | Right Hand | 1.4 | Meddlesome Mistletoe

══════════════════

P L A Y L I S T

I See Red // Everybody Loves an Outlaw

Castle // Halsey

Do I Wanna Know? // Arctic Monkeys

My Family (from The Addams Family) // Migos, KAROL G, Snoop Dogg, Rock Mafia

Sucker for Pain // Lil Wayne ft. Wiz Khalifa

Everybody Wants to Rule the World // Lorde

Lemon // Yonezu Kenshi

Sparkle // RADWIMPS

Follow me on Spotify for the complete playlist!

══════════════════

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

Welcome again to The Yakuza Bride. The first version was posted to Wattpad on 1 February 2014 and completed on 14 July 2016. It has been four years since I last touched TYB. During that time, I almost gave up on writing.

Firstly, the sequel wasn't working out for me. Secondly, and as many of you know, TYB was stolen and placed on Amazon for sale together with 40+ books from 30 other Wattpad writers. Thankfully, our books were taken down from Amazon and Goodreads. But the issue of plagiarism still persists. I will address it further in the next page.

If you are a reader, I kindly request that you help writers keep an eye out for stories that are similar to theirs. It will help us a lot.

══════════════════

C A S T

Vladimir Ivanov as
L E O N I D A S  F E D E R O V

Vladimir Ivanov asL E O N I D A S  F E D E R O V