Valentines Day (Spoof Chapter)

(Just a chapter for the holiday. It isn't actually part of the story, but enjoy!~)

Richard sat on the top bunk in Jared's room. It was Valentines Day, and he wanted to let his love know how much he loved him. Jared sat on the couch playing video games.

"Hey Jare-bear? Are you French?" He asked as a joyful grin appeared on his face. Jared sat quiet for a moment in his inventory.

"No. Like, not at all." He replied back in confusion.

"Because MaDAMN!" Richard called across the room. "Do you have a mirror in your pocket, because I can see myself in your pants!" He tried not to laugh as Jared inhaled deeply out of frustration.

"Ric, stop. Who told you these?" He asked while not looking away from the game.

"Was your dad an astronaut? 'Cause your ass is out of this world!" The small boy one-uped.

"You're messing with a force you don't understand." Jared warned.

"You're right. But that shirt is very becoming on you." Dick stated and swung to lay with his torso off of the bed. The model was flattered to hear this about his favorite blue button up.

"Why thank you!" He exclaimed with pride.

"Yeah. If I were on you, I'd becoming too!" Richard announced. That broke Jared; he paused the game and walked over to his giggling boyfriend. For once, their eyes were level while Jared was standing. His blue eyes conveyed various emotions; too many for Richard to decipher.

"What do you want? What could possibly make you act like this?" He asked in confusion.

"It's Valentines Day. I wanted to give you a special kiss!" Richard stated happily. He removed one hand from the safety rail that he held on to and cupped Jared's cheek before kissing him Spider-Man style. Jared was surprised; Richard was never this bold. The kiss was sweet yet filled with passion. They parted with pink faces and nervous chuckles.

"I love you." They stated in unison while their hearts raced.

"Jimmy! Operation Spuder-Mon was a success!" Richard screamed over the phone.

"Yeet!" He yelled back.