Relatable (Spoof chapter)

(Once again, the video is relevant and inspired this chapter. Please watch with subtitles. Another spoof chapter to get the creative juices flowing again.)

Richard sat alone in the hall outside of one of the club rooms doing one of his favorite things: humming/singing to himself. He had watched a group of boys walk into the room, and now they were being rather rowdy. Much to loud for Richard's taste.

"To each their own, or some shit." He mumbled and stood to look in on what was causing the ruckus. Three boys stood at the front of the room and began going back-n-forth with comedic lines before they were counted down. "Hey! isn't that...Mmmmm Mike?" Richard asked himself as he spotted the familiar, yet nameless, boy from the kareoke contest. The males in the room got a count down and started their skit as they ran with the idea of a genie.

"I-I'm a known rubber" was all Richard could hear Martha, because that is an M name, say before he doubled over in silent yet wheezy laughter. The dingus managed to right himself in time to watch more of the scene unfold.

"There's this giant....magic......SEAMONSTER!" The youngest boy concluded quite happily while Mr. M What's-is-face grinned and corrected with Genie.

The genie went on by saying something cliche about three wishes that Richard honestly wasn't paying attention to. He was too busy hoping his ankles didn't give out from him standing on his toes inorder to see into the room.

"Make him shorter than me! I'm-i'm good where I am, but make him shorter." Mark exclaimed happily. MARK! That....didn't sound like the right name though. But Richard nodded in agreement to the ever important height issue. The genie looked at M.

"Are you sure you don't want to be taller?" He asked polietly, but whomever M was had the singature 'short person snap'. He pouted, the scowled, and then puffed his chest out as if it would raise the rest of his body up to the height of the other two.

"I want you to be shorter!" He yelles bitterly. Richard quickly darts around the corner before he starts laughing. It felt as if the skit were marketed to him: short guy just wants the rest of the world to be a little bit smaller.

"Jeeze, that was relatable." He snickers and walks off towards Bluebell with a grin plastered to his face.