Part Six

A/N: It sure has been a long time since I uploaded, haven't I? :(

I had a ton of tests and trust me I wasn't actually getting 'A's so I need to work so much harder.

Also all that lack of sleep from studying has got me walking around like a zombie and behaving like one. .____. I fell asleep in chemistry and the teacher caught me. And when he called out my name I kinda shot right up and sat straight and shouted 'HUH?'. Embarrassing much! ><

So anyways here is Part Six, please VoCoFan! :)

I've gotten a few more fans recently and they're super friendly, like Bluefishy and AlluringShadows! :) Go fan them and get yourself into a steaming hot conversation full of fun and kick ass stuff! x)

Here goes, enjoy the story! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The chatters of the class died down once I strolled through the doors, my heels clacking loudly with each step. They went back to their seats and got ready for attendance taking. We went in alphabetical order and there was no separation of gender, and everyday I looked forward to saying the third name aloud.

"Alison James?"

"Here."

"Bill Richards?"

"Here, ma'am."

"Blake Manson." I read aloud as I placed the tip of the pencil over the box beside his name. I was greeted by silence, unexpectedly. Blake has never missed a single day of school before, no matter how badass he appeared to be. My head snapped up and was greeted by an empty seat by the window.

"Blake Manson?" I repeated, feeling and sounding like a fool this time.

Normally, if a student never replied, I would not even hesitate to check the box with an 'absent'. Why was it different with Blake?

Of course I knew why.

He was Blake.

Sure, he did not have an average past and it had been a little scratchy for him, but he was humorous, smart and witty. He had had coffee with me and we both had fooled around plenty of times (not the dirty way).

Right now, he probably knew me better than my best friend. By that, I was not referring tohim specifically knowing what colour was my favourite, which food I loved the best and all the trivial details. He's really thoughtful and inituitiv, and he read me like a book. Most of the time, he could guess what I was thinking just by looking at my facial expressions, which were not easy since I usually daydreamed a lot. He could predict my next words and occasionally said things in sync with me just to annoy me, which was kind of endearing.

In a way, I loved having Blake around me.

He was like a gust of fresh air. Maybe not the healthiest or cleanest of air, but he gave me a sense of renewal, the feeling of being... alive. Refreshing.

And then there were my other feelings for him.

To be truthful, I had never had a colourful and vibrant love life. It was a dull one, with maybe just two or three boyfriends. I could not really bring myself to remember all the details. After all, there was no point in clinging on to memories of the past, was there?

We should all just look forward to the future, plan - and of course - work for it. Nothing came free in life. My relationships were ridiculously simple and non-dramatic. If I had felt unhappy with the boy I was with, I pointed it out and we broke up on amiable and mutual terms. The same goes for them vice versa, although I was always the one who initiated the break ups. At one point, I speculated that something must be wrong with me, because I could not be in a relationship that lasted for more than three months. Still, my point was that my relationships were extremely low key.