Part Seven

A/N: HELLO THERE WATTPADERS. :)

Wow life has been so incredibly busy and it's weird because I'm updating more frequently when my life is getting busy. -_- That doesn't even make any sense, but then again I've always been a slug.

Okay so it's about 11.33PM now and I kinda promised my mom I would sleep before 11 so I feel really guilty. ._. Tomorrow's school again and I still feel like today's Friday. Which is pretty bad... this just means the whole week will feel like Friday and there were be so little work done.

Does anyone else get that lazy feeling telling you: Hey, you can do this assignment later... go enjoy yourself first!

Well I do that all the time. I am such an A-grade procrastinator and it pisses me off so badly after I realise I have no time to do my homework and I've lazed all my precious time away (watching GLEE for example) doing something I really LOVE but can't afford to because it's not helping with my grades.

Curse you, education.

I got my Math pop quiz back today and needless to say, I failed pretty badly. It doesn't actually help that the people sitting around my desk are getting double of my score. So yep, I'm surrounded by really smart people.

Please vote, comment and fan. You know the drill guys, come on. This is the eighth part of the story already (woohoo!).

Pretty please? Click the button to the right. ---------------->

It won't hurt you, just vote for me. :D

Oh, and I have a question. My dad asked me if I would like to sell off my HTC phone and my iPod to get an iPhone 3G. Should I? ._. I've never gotten an iPhone before and like it, but I don't want to have a iPhone that nobody's using. Everyone has iPhone 4 and 4S now. ;~; But on the other hand it's really annoying to lug around my iPod + phone. I listen, read (on Wattpad) and text on two different devices. It's like: put in pocket, take out, put in pocket, take out. .___________.

Wow this has got to be the longest author's note again thanks for reading!

If you have read through you are a loyal, loyal reader. I am so touched and relieved. :')

... If no one actually read til here. I could go cry myself a river. :( (Trivia: Liam Payne sang Cry Me A River during his second attempt at the X-Factor and NAILED IT BABY.)

Okay end of my note.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stared at the labelled packets of drugs, my mouth gaping in horror.

Heroin, Ice, Ecstasy, Meth...

"What the fuck are you doing?" Blake's voice resounded from the direction of the classroom entrance.

I spun around, not afraid of being caught red-handed but instead a little more than disappointed at Blake.

"Why do you -" I started to ask but he cut me off, his eyes furious.

"What the fucking hell are you doing!" He snarled and repeated, anger dripping from his voice and making me take a frantic step back.

"Why do you have drugs in the first place?" I retorted and snapped back at him, clenching my fists so tightly I could feel my knuckled turning white. I was practically frightened to the point I could wet my pants, but more than anything, I was eager to know the truth, and I was not keen on backing down. My heart was pounding and I was even afraid that he might hit me.