It burns. My eyes are dry and lifeless. I can feel the affects of coffee pulsing through my arteries before anyone even gets there to start the machine.

Everyone is just starting their day. Everyone's eyes are half lided but I've been here for an eternity. This world it wasn't made for me. That's why my eyes won't close though they long to.

I'm loosing more color. I can't find any purple. I can hardly feel the bond of this world's gray. A heavy hand holds me down.

"Can you tell me again how you found the Purple World?"

"It found me."
I can only force myself to whisper.

I don't remember the name of the drug. I only opened my eyes to be engulfed in purple.

I can hear her whispering, her words disguised in the air around me. I feel her say something about looking and feeling the world through these eyes and breathing in a new experience. She only says it so it'll be easier to wean me off the purple. After she turns all to white. Destroys me. She destroyed me and still smiled at me sweetly. I'll never force her away. She's now at home there, one with the forest.

My thoughts are weighed down in thickness yet light as the breeze.

I open my mouth to respond to her but there's not enough color left.