16: Captured

New keyword: [f/c] is favorite color, or a color that suits you.

Dedicated to nobody34. I feel good when she comments down that she would read this story and that I would make her happy... it makes me feel giddy like a hyped, little nine-year old. Thanks so much dear and I hope you like it~

I hope you guys would like it too. LONG ASSED CHAPPIE XD

---

SIXTEEN – Captured

Your mind completely went blank as you saw those blue eyes. Its eyes reflected the red light the moon was giving out tonight. Your body went into a complete standstill, forgetting the fact that you need to go to the police station to meet up Mr. Smith. There was only thing that you knew though.

You felt complete fear.

You noticed that your body was now shaking uncontrollably. You were desperate to get the hell out of the building, or at least let someone break the stare of predator and prey that both of you were sharing. Unfortunately, you were prey.

“Good job, guys,” you heard the person say. And for a short while, you stopped shaking, as you swore that you heard that voice somewhere.

The person rose up, breaking the stare that was killing your soul. The light from the moon revealed its face, and you were flabbergasted. It flipped its blonde hair, revealing the heinous smile that it was wearing.

“A—Annie…” you stuttered. You couldn't believe who you saw.

Your eyes widened that the sight of her. You knew her as the very stoic Student Government member, who followed the rules no matter what happened. She was one of the few people who knew wasn't capable of hurting you; even though she had exceptional battle skills. You looked back at the time Eren tried to molest you, and she protected you even though she got hurt at the end. You knew her as a guardian. Assumptions were just as powerful as that.

She tilted her head to the side, with her widened eyes still looking down at you. She then kicked you on your side, making you flinch and fall on the ground. “If you’re going to talk to me, sit up and say your thoughts straight, Miss Student Council President…” she said. “You just can’t stutter like that when you’re on conferences, or else people will lose respect to you.”

You knew it was her, but it seems that her personality has totally changed – her very monotonous voice was lively all of a sudden, but it was scary and monstrous that you couldn't respond properly. Fear came out more than the words that you were supposed to say.

She kicked you once more on your side. The pain immediately came over that you couldn't move at all. She was dissatisfied of your actions, and kicked you once more, into the stomach this time. “Come on, President. No one will elect you once they see you in your sorry state. You have to be strong, not hiding on someone else strong, like Levi for example…” she screamed. After that, she started snickering. The kicks she delivered became more powerful than the last one, until you could taste iron, and started choking up blood. She then laughed gruesomely, looking at your pained face.

“I don’t see why Levi even likes you – you’re too weak!” she stated, and stopped kicking you. She simply watched you attempt remove the chains on her hands at her back, for you to clutch your stomach, hoping that it would ease the pain. You still continued to cough blood, until you finally stopped.

You looked up at her again, attempting you stand up, but you couldn't. The pain just made you feel weak. You were hopeless.

You breathed heavily, attempting to regain strength to that. Her talk about Levi made you realize where you should be right now – on the police station, finding out who the real criminal is, and setting Levi free. He was a suspect, and that he was under watch according to Mr. Smith. Moreover, you were free from your insecurities. You could hug him again, and apologize for the bullshit assumption that you made against him. You were sure that he would forgive you, and everything is a happy ending. You weren't even sure if he’ll forgive you easily, but you wanted to believe that he would. Unless not, you were ready to do anything to prove to him you were indeed guilty of your actions.