EX1: Winter

Let me rant at the first part of this, so that you may enjoy reading at the latter parts, okay?

It's hard to say this but hi again. Hard because it's embarrassing that I promised alternate endings and extra chapters but I am not able to do anything with this story for more than two months, and for that I apologize. I also apologize for not responding to comments anymore for I have no idea how to respond to them. But rest assured, I read all your comments and it makes me glad that you do. Same goes with the votes.

Now, for the upcoming three to four chapters will be extra chapters depicting of Erwin and Levi's past together. You must know that I changed the timeline into 18th century, since this specific timeline is my forte, and I have done some research a few years back. It also seems better since 13th century had a lot of deaths regarding wars and crusades and that was confusing for me.

And since I am not English or European, I will have to do research on this so it will take some time (but I can't 100% guarantee everything I'll be placing here). I am also not good with the English/British kind of dialogue so please bear with me. This is also my first attempt with historical fiction so it might really be bad. Whoever can help me, please do so. I would really appreciate your feedback.

This is dedicated to Babycowsandshoes. Hope you and all of you guys enjoy!

---

EXTRA: Winter (Part 1)

December 1780 – it was winter time, and that the whole country of England was facing its tumultuous times. The production of crops that were harvested is not enough to suffice the country’s population. This was the time where one’s power was important. The royal family, together with its barons, knights, and other high-ranking officials would be given ample proportions; whilst the middle classes had to struggle saving their given rations and the lower classes had to survive the winter without food given to them.

“G-give me… all your… money,” a pre-teenage boy wielding a dull kitchen knife said. He was pointing his knife to a man with glamorous clothing and an oversized belly. He had a well-kept moustache as his lips let out a hearty laugh.

“What do you think you’re doing, kid?” the man mockingly said. He shoved the fragile boy into the streets. He looked at his gloved hand, disgusted of the fact that he touched a ragged boy. “Now, look what you made me do! You made me touch you, a filthy nothing…” he said snobbishly. “Why can’t you just die so that we would have more rations to ourselves?”

The boy’s dark blue eyes were starting to get filled with tears, but his anger was evident in his eyes. He punched the snowy ground as he heard the man let out another laugh. The man then kicked the boy once more, his back meeting impact with a brick wall behind.

The boy hit his head on the wall, resulting to bleeding. The temperature was cold, and that he had no other piece of clothing but a thin long-sleeved shirt and holed pants. In no time, he was starting to lose his vision, and that he could feel his warm blood trickle from his forehead. The man continued to kick him from all sides, wishing him to die.

He could do nothing but cry. He knew that his end was near, and that it would be better for him. The world was cruel even before. He would hear stories that they were once trapped into walls because of naked cannibal giants. He thought this was nothing different. He closed his eyes, and let his cruel faith take him.

---

A strong white light hit his vision, forcing him to open his eyes. He blinked twice to adjust his vision, and saw himself in a light environment. He had tried to use what little strength he had to get up, his vision blurring in the process. This has forced him to place his head back to what seemed as a cloud.