Chapter 3

Shikamaru POV

After I went to Chōji's house, I went home for much needed sleep and a shower. I pulled up to my mansion, but I just call it a big house, and I seen someone I didn't want to see. At all. "What's up babe!", she screeched. I'm not in the mood for this. "Go home Temari", I said said in a calm voice. "Come on Shika, don't you miss me?", Temari said as she walked up to him from the steps of his house. " Don't you want me to stay?" Temari purred,"No, I actually want you to go away.", I said with a cold smile, "We were never together, Temari, and we never will be. I'm gay, I like someone else, and you're annoying!", I said in a raised voice. Temari's expression turned dark,"Who do you like Shikamaru?", she said coldly and calmly. "None of you're business", I said irritatedly, "Now go home. I'm tired and you're being...... Troublesome", I snapped as I shut the door. " I'll find him and I'll kill him Shikamaru, We WILL be together!", Temari shouted from behind the door. Tch troublesome bitch. I walked in my house. My house has 10 floors but I only use one. I didn't buy the house, my mom and dad did, so I took it. My first floor had a living room,kitchen, theatre, bathroom, and two master suite bedrooms. I call the second one a master suite 'cause it way too big to call a guest room. I trudged down the hall to the bathroom. I took my Grey t-shirt off,then my true religion jeans, last I took off my socks and My grey and white converse. I set the shower to the right temp and got in. My thoughts wondered to the pale eyed Hyuga. I wonder what he looks like nak- DONT THINK THAT SHIKAMARU! ,I scolded my brain. I washed up twice then washed my hair. I got out of the shower, wrapped a towel around my waist,and trudged to my room. To go to sleep I pulled on my boxers and sweatpants and no shirt. When I got dressed my phone rang. I answered it without looking at the callerID."Hello?", I said in a raspy voice. "H-hello, is uhmm, is Shikamaru there?", the voice was shaking and it sounded like they were crying." Yeah, this is him", I answered, " Shikamaru, can you please come and get me, please?", the voice was now sobbing. "Who is this?", I asked." It's N-Neji", the voice I now recognized as Neji said. "Yeah,where are you I'll be right there", I asked worriedly. " I'm outside of bar called Cloud 9", Neji said,"I'm on my way.", I hung up the phone,got my keys, and went out the door. I don't think I've ran that fast in a while.Cloud 9 was 15 minutes away from my house, so it didn't take long. I forgot to put on a shirt, so I put on the spare that was in my backseat. I also had on Nike slides and a black beanie, because I didn't have time to do it in its usual style. I pulled up to Cloud 9 and I seen Neji crying and running. After 2 minutes I seen 5 guys chase him in an alleyway. I hopped out the car and followed them. When I got to the alley, I seen them cover Neji's mouth up with their hand and they almost got his clothes off. Almost. "Hey!" , I shouted," What the fuck are you doing?!". I was way taller than these guys but Neji was shorter than them. They seem who I was and took off down the alleyway. I guess being an MMA champion has it's perks. I went to Neji, crouched down, and placed a hand on his chin. He flinched, but I kept it there. When he realized it was me, he dove into my arms and started sobbing. I don't usually comfort people when they cry, but Neji's an exception. "Hey,hey,hey it's okay they're gone. I'm right here", Shika soothed in a hushed voice,"You're safe.". His head was on my chest as I rocked us back and forth in the alley. His cries subsided and his breathing evened out. I quickly realized he was asleep. I hefted him up and his arms wrapped around my neck unconsciously. I sat him in the passenger seat of my car, got in, and drove home.

Hope y'all liked it!