Chapter 9

Chapter 9

6 months later

"Shika?" Neji called as he looked into the mirror. I'm so fat, how can Shika love me? And look at this pale skin! I'm basically translucent! "Yeah babe?" Shika answered, not looking away from the football game on the TV. "Why do you love me? I'm so ugly and fat" The hormonal hyuuga said as he started to cry. "I'm nothing special and I can get pregnant! Pregnant! Guys aren't supposed to get pregnant! I'm a freak, how can you look at me!" Neji sobbed. Now, Shika is used to these sudden breakdowns, but they were never as severe as it was now. How can he say that about himself Shika thought with sigh. Shikamaru got up from the couch and walked over to Neji who was still in the mirror. Shikamaru wrapped his arms around Neji's stomach and put his forehead on his shoulder. "Baby, you know that's not true. You're beautiful and you being able to get pregnant is wonderful for me! I love you so so so so much and I have no clue what I'd do without you. Haha, to be honest, I don't even remember what I did before you. I don't even remember what it was like not seeing you at my matches. You're it for me baby. Both of you, okay?" Shikamaru said to Neji. By now Neji turned around in Shika's arms and wrapped his own arms around Shika's neck. " thank you baby, I love you so much" Neji said with tears running down his face. Shika just held on tighter and rubbed soothing circles on his back. Cooing sweet nothings into Neji's ear as he cried, gripping into Shika for dear life. " I've got you baby, and I'm never letting go" Shika promised. He promised for Neji, He promised for his son, and he promised for himself. Who knew a hormonal breakdown could mean so much....

I know! it's short, but it's something! I felt really bad for not updating so whoop there it is! Lol

Love you lots!😜😝😜💕💕