Chapter 11

SHIKAMARU POV

Okay I know I shouldn't have snapped like that, but I'm fucking stressed. I haven't got ANY sleep at all and I'm constantly doing favors for Neji! I mean I understand he's pregnant, but there's SOME stuff he can do! He can make himself a sandwich! But I feel guilty because he didn't wake me up for him...he woke me up for our kid. Okay NOW I feel like a douche. I mean I felt bad before but now I actually know the reason he was so hurt. Sighing, I got up off of the couch. I went to the couch because I wasn't sleepy anymore after our fight. I went down the hall to the second door on the left and knocked twice. Getting nothing but silence, I cracked the door and peaked in. I saw Neji was asleep and walked in quietly. Neji was curled in on himself. His arms were curled around his stomach protectively. I took my shirt off and my sweat pants and got in the bed. I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his. He began to stir. "Shika? What are you doing here?" I chuckled. "I live here, remember?" He let out an amused snort. "Don't make me laugh, I'm still mad at you" he pouted with a glare and turned away. "Awe, come on babe don't be like that" I said nuzzling my face into his neck. He tried stifling his giggle as I blowed on his neck and tickled him. "Stop it Shika" he laughed "Am I forgiven yet?" I smirked "Yes! Yes! Okay! You're forgiven!" He laughed so hard tears were coming out his eyes. I chuckled and finally stopped. He pouted and glared at me. I laughed and kissed him. His lips were soft and plump against mine. Neji wrapped his arms around my neck and melted into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him as close as I could with his belly. He moaned as I deepened the kiss. I swiped my tongue on his bottom lips, begging for entrance. He smirked and wouldn't open up. I slid my hand down his back to his ass and gave it a tight squeeze. When Neji gasped I slid my tongue in with a smirk. He tasted salty and sweet. Like a strawberry with salt. We both moaned when our tongues touched. When Neji pulled away, I followed after his lips in a daze. I snapped out of my daze when Neji laughed. "You're lips are so addicting" I smirked as Neji blushed. I kissed his nose and laughed. " I love you so much" I said looking into his eyes. " I love you too Shika" Neji said as he pecked my lips. I smiled down at him and laid on his stomach as he played in my hair. I felt the baby kicking as sleep finally succumbed me...