Chapter 6 : Under the bed

Chapter 6

A few days later...

Alex POV

I got a text from Blaine, telling me to come to his room immediately. I'd left Jeff there while I was packing up some of my things from our old room.

I walked into their room to find Jeff crying uncontrollably on the bed.

"What happened!?"

"He got a text from his dad."

Blaine handed me Jeff's phone.

"Nice try switching rooms. I'm coming for you Jeffrey Sterling."

"Oh my god, he's trying to get Jeff!"

"Yeah, and by the sound of his text, he already tried. He knows Jeff switched rooms."

I sat down on the bed next to Jeff. His cries were beginning to get a bit screechy.

"Jeffy, calm down. I'm not letting him get you, ok? I won't let you get hurt again."

He was screaming into the pillows now.

"Blaine, I really need to go tell my uncle about this. Can you please try to calm him down?"

"Yeah, of course. And I'll lock the door after you leave."

"Thanks."

I left the room, and ran straight down to my uncle's office with Jeff's phone.

"He's trying to get Jeff!" I said, running into his office.

He looked up from his computer. I threw Jeff's phone to him.

"This isn't good. Where is Jeff right now?"

"We switched rooms, and he's with Blaine right now. We thought his dad might try to kidnap him, so we've been rooming with Blaine for the past few days. Blaine has the door locked, and he's trying to calm Jeff down, but Jeff is a mess."

"Ok, take the phone back, and let me know if his dad says anything else. Tomorrow is exam day, and once exams are over, we're getting out of here. I want you to get packed up tonight, ok? We're leaving as soon as exams are over tomorrow."

"Ok."

"And if you think for a second that Jeff is in danger, call me."

"Ok, I will."

I ran back up to Blaine's room, and knocked.

"Blaine, it's me."

He let me in.

"Jeff this is the plan. We need to pack up. As soon as exams are over tomorrow, we're leaving so we can hide from your dad, ok?"

He nodded. He was still crying, but he was so much more calm now.

"You're staying here with Blaine. I'll pack up for you. I don't want you going near that room, ok?"

Jeff nodded.

"Will you stay with him?" I asked Blaine.

"Of course."

"Thank you so much."

Jeff POV

Alex left me alone with Blaine, who I was starting to really like as a friend. He always seemed in a good mood, and he was really nice to me.

However, I didn't like that my bed was closest to the door.

Blaine locked the door after Alex left. I sat up, and wiped my tears.