Chapter 6

Big reveal

If you prefer a video version 👇🏼:

Remember to give this chapter a vote ⭐️
and follow me on my Instagram @/taehyungslittleberry (I write imagines there by request)

________________________

I stare at my phone. Who could it be? And is this a joke? I have one week to leave here before something happens to my parents. But how on earth I'll do that if they don't let me? And if I show this, they will stay by my side.

I don't want that. And Jungkook? He will freak out. I saw how he was struggling to lie to his dad about me. He is doing his best to protect me. But I'm me. I don't need protection. I can do it by myself. And I don't even know if his dad wants to kill me.

But still, I should tell them.

I decided to ignore it for now and call my parents. I needed to make them not worry about me and stop looking for me. Why I'm doing this? I could always leave here. Why I'm so stupid to stay here? I have mixed feelings.

I take my phone and look at my mom's number. Then I make a call.

''Y/n! Oh, thank god! Where the hell are you?!'' I hear mom's yelling.

''Mom, I'm fine! Okay?'' I try to calm her.

''No, you're not fine! At least when you come back home! You will never leave your room!'' she is so angry.

''That's the main reason why I left! I'm sick of being a hostage in the same house where no one loves me!'' I yell back. And it's true. Even though I'm a hostage here, they won't hurt me.

''Young lady! You'll come home immediately! Do you hear me!?'' I now hear my dad's voice.

''Can I just be myself for even once? I need this, okay?''

''No! If you are not coming home right now, you won't come in the future!'' Dad yells.

''Wait? What do you mean?''

'I said you won't be able to return home if you decide to do this,'' he says.

''What? But dad I-''

''No buts. You chose to leave and not listen to your parents. It is your punishment. You are not welcome to come back home! End of discussion!'' then he hangs up.

''Dad? Mom?'' I yell back on the phone several times before I get that they hang up.

I once again have tears in my eyes. Why? How can they do this to me? I'm their daughter! They have always taken good care of me, sometimes.

As I turned, I saw Jungkook standing a couple of steps away. ''How long have you been there?'' I asked.

''Enough to know who you were talking to.'' He said.

''Well, I had to do it. I had no choice.''

''I know,'' he answers.

''Why? Why do I have to do this? Why can't I go home?'' I asked.

''You know it's not that simple.'' He says.

''Simple? This whole thing has no sense! You keep me here just because your father is trying to kill me!? We don't even know that! You don't even know! Or are you just hiding it from me!?''