Chapter 21

A new start

If you want to watch the video version (like on the video appreciated <3)

I couldn't be happier. Everything was perfect. Like I always wanted. Everything was going well. I didn't have to worry about anything anymore. Where should I start?

Jungkook got her father to jail after he recovered from the shot he had taken. Somehow, Jungkook won against his father and didn't go to jail. Somehow, he managed to cover himself and the other guys. Which I think is incredible.

I don't have to give up on him again. And with Hangeum, it would be the worst. He missed most of the pregnancy and all the ultrasounds, so he has been spending time with him a lot lately.

He got everything done at work. He has taken some vacation to spend time with me and Hangeum. As for me, I started homeschooling. There was no way I'd leave Hangeum at such a young age. Speaking of Hangeum, he is now over 6 months old.

He is growing so fast. Now I understand moms who said to enjoy the baby time.

Jungkook and I moved back to Busan. We wanted Hangeum to grow in the same environment as we did. We desired to leave Seoul because of bad memories.

Other guys went to their hometowns as well. Everything was looking good to them. I haven't heard much, but I know something.

Jin got back to his mother again. He is no longer treated by his father. His father got a charge and is currently waiting for his trial. Jin said that he might not end up in prison, but he sure has to pay a lot and stop whatever he is doing because the police are watching his every move. As he was just part of what Mr. Jeon did.

Namjoon, Hoseok, and Taehyung are back in their hometowns as well. They decided to run their own business and dreams there. I heard that they're happy with what they're doing.

Yoongi returned to his family, and he doesn't have to protect his little sister. Of course, as a brother, but you know what I mean. He has found his peace in there.

As for Jimin and Momo, they moved with us to Busan. They are living in their own house not far from ours. And they didn't follow us by chance because Jimin is my brother and Momo is my best friend. Busan is my hometown, so it's Jimin's.

I'm glad everything turned out this way. There are so many things that have happened during these six months. But I think all of them will be settled during the life.

Jungkook and I have been engaged now. Since he had so many things to handle at work before he could stay with us for weeks, we haven't rushed with the wedding yet.

We both know it will happen, so we want to make everything ready before it happens. Like the moving, house, and adjusting Hangeum to this environment.

Of course, it was easy for him since he wasn't a baby anymore. He needs us still, but he is such a cute little boy that we both melt every time.

It was Sunday morning, and I was waking to the sun that hit me in the face from our window. I groaned and yawned. I moved my hand to the other side, looking for him, but all I felt was emptiness.

I guess he woke up already. I used to wake up early, and it was nearly 9 am. I stood up and put my silky morning coat on.

I went to Hangeum's room, but it was empty, too. Okay, so they both are awake. Maybe he woke up, and Jungkook got him before I woke up. Sometimes, I let him sleep because of long days of work.