Chapter 13

The stab

I woke up, and I felt the baby kicking in my tummy. I had to chuckle.

''Oh, good morning to you too, mister,'' I rubbed my tummy.

I slept well. Maybe I felt a little safer here than in the mansion. And I know Yoongi is here. I trust him even though we had a slow start, and now that I think about it, it was awkward.

I looked at my phone, and the first thing I saw was three missed calls from Jungkook. What?

Oh yeah, he doesn't know about his dad's plans. Right after, I realized that he was calling again. I panicked. What should I do? Should I answer him and tell him everything?

Then I remembered what his dad said. He said not to contact him in any way or there will be trouble. I don't care about me but about my baby. Nothing can't happen to him. So I decided not to answer his call. I felt the worst, but it's for the best until we figure out everything.

But when the call ended, he started texting me. Oh, god.

Jungkook:

Y/n?

Are you awake?

I know it's morning there, answer me now!

Why aren't you answering your phone? Are you okay!?

Istg Y/n!

I put my phone down and got off the bed. I hated seeing how Jungkook sent the messages, and you couldn't reply.

I headed to the shower and tried to wash off everything on my mind. It was a school day, and I shouldn't stress and think about Jungkook. He can take care of himself.

But I was still afraid of how he will react and that I won't reply to his messages. Will he tell his dad or contact other guys?

I went downstairs, and Yoongi was there drinking his morning coffee.

''Oh, you are already awake?'' I asked as I sat down in front of him.

He lifted his head from his phone. ''Well, considering I need to take you two to school. Yes, I am awake,'' He chuckled, and I nodded.

''Did you sleep well?'' He asked as I was thinking about what to eat for breakfast. Gosh, I'm so hungry.

''Yeah, I slept well. Is Momo awake?'' I asked as I walked to the fridge, looking for something to eat.

''I think I heard her in her room as I came down,'' he said, and I took some yogurt from the fridge.

''By the way, how did you get all this food? We just got here yesterday?'' I asked as I sat back down on the table.

''Jin and Namjoon picked them up when they came here yesterday,'' Yoongi said.

''Okay, so what are today's plans?'' I asked and started eating. Then Momo came down yawning and taking some water.

''Well, I'll drive you to school, you are there, and I thought if you guys want to buy some clothes for staying here, we can check the mall,'' Yoongi suggested.

''Okay, but isn't it too risky?'' Momo said, and we both turned our heads to her.

''I mean, if Jungkook's dad wants to find and kill her if they see us in the mall and follow us?'' Momo said, crossing her arms.

''We will do a quick visit. I'm not going there alone with you. The guys will ensure there won't be any problems,'' Yoongi said and stood up.

''And wouldn't attacking in the middle of the mall be a good idea? As this is a hidden business?'' Yoongi asked, and it made sense. They wouldn't attack a public place without getting caught. That's why the school is also a safe place to be.