Chapter 14

The picture

If you prefer a video version:

I couldn't process anything in my mind. I didn't care about the pieces of glass, cutting my legs a little bit.

I stared at the screen, watching the love of my life, the father of my son, walking and smiling, holding Yeri's hand. 

He looked happy. He didn't look unhappy like it would be some plan of his. He looked like I was never part of his life.

Taehyung got up quickly and ran to me. He was worried that I was standing there, with tears running down my cheeks, still holding my arm up.

''Y/n! Quickly, I'll help you so you won't hurt yourself more!'' He said, but everything went to my ear and out. 

''He... he... he...'' I didn't breathe. I couldn't.

''Y/n, breathe! Look at me,'' Taehyung tried to say, and others stood up and approached you.

''I.. he.. can't-'' I couldn't finish my sentence since I felt this sharp pain in my lower tummy. 

It felt like something was coming out. I held my stomach in pain, grabbing Taehyung's arm and screaming. Others panicked.

''Y/n, what is it?'' Taehyung asked, panicking and trying to keep his stand up. 

The pain was so hard that my legs felt weak. ''Taehyung, it hurts! Make it stop, please!'' I yelled, and then I felt something running down my thighs, and I glanced down, noticing something red in my pants.

''Y/n! You are bleeding! We need to get you to the hospital now!'' Yoongi yelled, and everyone ran to their cars, leaving the doors open for me.

Taehyung didn't waste any time, but he lifted me and carried me to the car. He placed me gently on it and sat down for himself. Then he just held my hand and tried to make me calm down. I was crying in pain, worried, and hurt.

The pain wasn't the worst when we arrived at the hospital, but that didn't mean everything was okay. Taehyung helped me out of the car, and Jin came with the wheelchair from the inside and helped me to sit down. 

They took me inside, and my doctor was waiting for me as the others had become before me to tell everything. I was so thankful for them.

''Okay, Y/n, let's go check this out!'' The doctor said.

''Wait, I don't want to go alone!'' I yelled as the nurse started pushing the chair forward. I was still holding Taehyung's hand. He never let it go. He wanted to be near me and give me all the comfort.

''Y/n, it's better if Momo comes with you,'' Taehyung said, and he was right. With all kinds of tests, there could be, it would be awkward for them.

''Okay, but promise to stay here!'' I said to the guys, and they nodded. Momo came beside me, and the others left to sit down in the waiting room.

Everything went too fast. The guys sat down, sighing one by one.

''How can Jungkook do this to her? Didn't he think at all?'' Yoongi suddenly flipped.