Chapter 17

Darkness

If you prefer a video version:

My belly is getting bigger and bigger, and now it feels like I can't walk anymore. I feel exhausted, and the guys have helped me a lot lately. Especially Jimin, now that he is my brother. Technically, we haven't tested that out yet, but we are about to find out.

I have called the hospital and asked for time to do the test. That way, we can be sure he is my brother. But to be honest, I think he is.

We have discussed that what if he wasn't my brother after all? What will happen to us then? We agreed on staying the same with each other. We don't care. And I already promised him to be this boy's uncle.

Speaking of him, we have also discussed names, but we never concluded anything. They all had great name ideas, but I couldn't pick any. I need Jungkook for this. He has a right to give his opinion and might have a few names in mind.

We haven't heard from Jungkook. He hasn't called any of the guys. Even though he is a big boy, with all this drama, I'm afraid that his father has done something to him.

What if that one call him ended that all still? Even though Namjoon spoke with his father and made sure he thought it was their call. I hope that's true.

I came down to eat the breakfast that Jin had made. The others have stayed in the cabin. At first, we agreed not to be here, or it would be suspicious, but then we all hung out here.

Of course, many of them go to work during the day while I stay here. I haven't gone to school anymore as we agreed. Momo has, and she is a little bit salty about going alone. Jimin has gone with her when she has a long day to keep her company. They have been together for a while and told everyone they like each other.

I'm glad Momo found someone from this group. Someone who accepts her the way she is and who also protects her. That's all I want.

I smelled delicious eggs and just-baked bread from the kitchen, and my stomach groaned immediately. I was so hungry. This little guy is taking all my food.

''Good morning, everyone!'' I said once I came to the kitchen.

''Morning! Have a seat, and I'll cook you a few eggs,'' Jin smiled, and I nodded.

I sat next to Hoseok, who stood up and helped me to sit down with this huge belly. I thanked him, and Jin brought me fresh eggs and some bread. It smells so good!

''So today you two will go to the doctor and test if you are siblings?'' Jin asked as he sat down to eat.

''Yes, it won't take long,'' I smiled at him and kept eating.

''Hopefully, no, I have a few things to do today,'' Jimin said.

''What things?'' Momo suddenly asked.

''Nothing important for you to know,'' He comforted.

''Okay. That means we can go baby shopping after the doctor!'' Momo cheered happily.

''Didn't we go shopping already?'' I asked the mouth full of food.

''Dummy, the baby needs more clothes than just a few shirts and pants! Besides, you don't even have a crib, diapers, perambulators, etc.,'' Momo said.