Chapter 16

The reunite

If you prefer a video version:

''Is it possible what?'' Jimin asked as Momo was thinking, making him worried about her sudden action during their calm conversation.

''Your parents are missing. They disappeared after going to the park, and you had someone, maybe a sibling, who disappeared too,'' Momo said excitedly.

''Why are you so excited? I don't get your point,'' Jimin was confused.

''You stupid!'' Momo hit his arm. ''That same happened to Y/n! She doesn't know where her parents are, and she was found in the park! Don't you get it!?'' Momo yelled.

Jimin just stared at her, processing this all in his head. Is it possible? Or is it just a coincidence ''You are reacting this way too much! We don't know that!'' Jimin yelled back and stood up.

''It's possible! Think about it! Wouldn't it be great?'' Momo asked, and Jimin sprinted out of her room without saying anything.

''Jimin!''

''Jimin!'' Momo yelled at him, but he just sprinted downstairs and out of the cabin, making everyone startled by his sudden behavior. Momo came running downstairs behind Jimin, trying to keep up with his pace. ''Jimin, wait!'' Momo yelled, but he was already in his car and drove away quickly.

Momo sighed and looked at others who were still shocked about what happened.

''Momo, what happened? Why Jimin left?'' I asked and went to her.

''I talked to him, and he told me about his past. It made me realize something,'' Momo said. She was worried that Jimin was mad at her or that realizing the truth was too much for him.

''What did you realize?''

''Y/n, I don't know how to tell you this, but I think Jimin is your brother,'' Momo said, and my eyes popped out. I stared at her with widened eyes and then looked at the guys. They knew about Jimin's past but were more curious about this option.

''Wh- what?'' I asked.

''It's possible, right?'' Momo asked and looked at the others.

''Well, why didn't we think about it before?'' Yoongi asked others.

''Think about what? Can someone explain why you think something like that?''

''You see, Y/n, Jimin's parents are also missing. They disappeared one night when they went to the park and never returned. Jimin also said that he had someone like a sibling who disappeared too,'' Namjoon explained.

''So? What does that have to do with me?'' I asked.

''There is a possibility that Momo is right. Y/n, I'm not going to lie to you, but you might be Jimin's little sister,'' Yoongi said, and my eyes were once again wide open even though I heard the same sentence already. I still couldn't believe my ears.

''But if it's true, why did Jimin run away? Shouldn't he be happy that he finally found me?'' I asked.

I don't know why I'm taking this so calmly. Have I a brother? We have the same parents. Jimin could tell me so much about them and how we lived.

Every little emotion went through my whole body, giving shivers when I realized I had been living with him before. He has been looking after me, and I don't remember him. I feel so bad for him.