Chapter 19

The first breath

Check the video version if you want 👇🏼

I saw Jimin falling to the ground and screamed his name so loud. He got shot, and it's because of me. If he dies, it's my fault, and I can't live with that.

I tried to crawl with the pain to him, crying and sobbing hard. I whispered his name, and he was in so much pain, lying on the floor and holding his stomach, which was bleeding.

''You idiot, why?'' I yelled crying.

"Because of you...'' he was able to say.

Why is everyone doing something for me? I'm not some gold bar you can claim if you protect it. Of course, I understand their intentions, but I hate that people get hurt just because of me.

''How cute, siblings crying together. This was exactly my plan, and Jimin made it a little bit easier by starting this first,'' Mr. Jeon laughed.

So he knew all along that Jimin was my brother? ''You sick bastard!'' I yelled.

''I was planning to send a picture to your parents where you two were here, along with that little brat of yours.'' He laughed.

"You know where our parents are?''

''Why would I kidnap you in the first place if I wouldn't know where they are? This is all plan to make them come and get you. Get out of the hiding place!'' He yelled.

Then they shut the door again and left. God knows if this is our last time together because next time could be the time when he comes and kills us all.

I caressed Jimin's cheek, crying and sobbing still. I was in pain, too, not just because I was in labor but also because of Jimin being in pain. I know it makes no sense, but it's true.

''Y/n, you should lie down and stop worrying about me, okay,'' Jimin smiled sweetly, but I just shook my head. I wasn't going to leave him.

I laid down next to him. The pain was getting stronger, but I was having contractions every 10 min. I remember the nurse telling me that when the gap between them gets shorter, the more closely I'm in to give birth.

''Okay, we need to figure out how to get out of here!'' Taehyung yelled. "Jimin is dying, and we can't let Y/n give birth here! It's not safe!''

''Calm down, Tae, I'm sure Jungkook is on his way...'' Jin said. I shot my head up when I heard his name.

''How? He is in the USA. How can he be here, and more importantly, how does he know we are kidnapped? There is no way he is here, and we are all going to die in here,'' I was panicking and breathing quicker than I should have.

"Okay, Y/n, breathe! We need to get out of here before Jimin bleeds to death, and we have a mini Jungkook in our arms!" Yoongi yelled.

"Don't ever try to make a joke out of this! This wasn't how I wanted to do this," I cried because I was scared. This was my first time doing it, and it wasn't exactly how I imagined it.

"You are right. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. We'll get out of here. Let's plan," Yoongi continued as Momo helped me to be more comfortable.

After a few minutes, the door opened, but this time fully. They didn't watch us behind bars. Mr. Jeon was once again there, and my pain was getting more painful when I had contractions.