Chapter 20

Life

If you prefer a video version or just want to give me a like or a view 🩵

It was morning, and I slept peacefully after a rough evening and night. They moved us to a different room that was bigger and better.

After I had fed Hangeum, I passed out immediately. I was so tired and couldn't stay awake. Jungkook suggested I sleep too many times, but I couldn't.

I wanted to be near Hangeum when he needed to be fed or needed something else. Jungkook told me to not worry too much. This was a hospital, and there was no way anyone was going to kidnap him.

But still, I was scared. When the nurse was going to take him to sleep with other babies so I could rest well, I refused to let him go. So the nurse left him with me and Jungkook.

He had been sleeping a little, but Jungkook loved to hold him in his arms. I love watching him become a dad already.

As for Jimin, he hasn't woken up yet, but the doctor said he is doing fine and should wake up today. Others went to sleep back home, but Momo stayed beside Jimin. She refused to leave him just like I refused to leave Hangeum.

I hope he can wake up and see him.

Ms. Lee said I'm doing so well that I could leave either today or tomorrow. I was nervous because I didn't have enough time to study how to take care of the baby, but the nurse assured me that I was doing great.

The hospital feels safe, and I'm afraid someone will attack us again once we get home.

The morning sun started shining on my face, and I slowly opened my eyes. I slept so well. I opened my eyes to look at Hangeum beside me, but he wasn't there.

I panicked and turned to the other side only to see shirtless Jungkook having skin-to-skin time with him. I sighed quietly at the fact that he was okay.

I stared at the two of them for a long time because I loved those men so much.

Ms. Lee said that little skin-to-skin with the baby can help with the bond between them. I did that with him yesterday after I fed him.

Jungkook was so focused on staring at the sleeping Hangeum in his chest that he didn't notice I woke up. Finally, he felt like someone was staring at him, and he lifted his head and met my smiling and tearing eyes.

''Hey, you okay?'' He asked worriedly.

I wiped the tears and smiled back at him. ''Yeah, I am. You have no idea how happy I am,'' I quietly laughed, not trying to wake Hangeum.

''I am, too. Thank you,'' Jungkook smiled.

"For what?''

''For making him, he is amazing,'' He said.

"Half of him is from you. We did it together,'' I smiled. "By the way, you look pretty hot right now.''

He smirked back. ''Oh really? If he wouldn't be on my chest right now, you would get your punishment.''

''Oh, don't be such a flirty!'' I chuckled back.

"What? I'm being serious here,'' He said.

Then the nurse came with our breakfast so suddenly. ''Good morning, Y/n, how is everyth-'' She couldn't finish her sentence because she saw a shirtless Jungkook on the couch.