4: Shake Body

Let's everyone turn their attention to the ladies in this video who killed it and me

"So," Adam smugly smirked as Fiona stepped into the studio the next day. "It's day two and you haven't skipped town yet. Hashtag progress."

"You're still as annoying." She extracted a broad grin from him when she rolled her eyes. Did he ever stop smiling, seriously?

"And I'm gonna become even more annoying today, baby. No more ballet." He told with a smile. Fiona's heart stopped for a second but quickly restarted when he reminded her of why; "This training is about teaching you anything but that, so get warm and I'll be right back," He said and walked up to the door, his axe body spray wafting into Fiona's nostrils as he passed her. "Nature calls."

She gave a wooden nod, then took a deep breath and begun warming up like he told her to, stretching out her muscles and joints. She warmed up for a long time and had nearly forgotten about the time when she accidentally glanced up and saw it had been almost 20 minutes since Adam left.

She frowned, confused. Where the hell did he go? Did he have Indian food last night or something?

Getting up from where she was bending on the floor, she walked up to the door and had barely put her hand on the doorknob when her eyes caught something through the window. Coming out of the girls bathroom from down the hall, Adam had his arm slung around a girl who was fixing her messy hair. Her face looked flushed and her lips were gnawed, and Adam wore a small grin.

They stopped up in the hallway. Adam turned the girl towards himself and put his hands on her shoulder. They certainly seemed familiar with each other. Fiona saw him say something to her, holding a pause, then smirking and adding something more. Whatever he said made the girl blush and made him brush her cheek with his thumb, chuckling cheekily. He then leaned in and pecked the same cheek before giving her a hug and waving her off. Fiona instantly backed away from the door when he begun walking back.

She pretended to have seen nothing as he returned, walking in like nothing was off. "Sorry about that, something came up. You warm and ready?"

Fiona snorted lightly. Yeah she bet something came and it definitely went up. "Whatever..."

Adam frowned a little her way. "What's with the salt? What'd I do?"

Probably a lot of things with that girl. He better have washed his damn hands. "Nothing."

"This is a trap," He declared and stared at her with conspicuous eyes. "You say 'nothing' and I say 'alright', but the next thing I know, your knee is lodged between my legs and I'm singing gospel on the floor."

Fiona rolled her eyes. "It doesn't matter."

"My balls say otherwise."

"Look, what you do is none of my business, but you were the one who offered to help me," She stated, shortly. "If you're just gonna waste my time while you fool around with girls in the bathroo—"

"—whoa, whoa, wrong kind of jumps you're doing there," Adam interrupted and walked up to her. "You saw me with Ali?"

"I don't care what her name is, I care about dancing—"