25: Or Nah

Fuck it. Fuck PG. I just can't do it. Sorry, guys, it's just not me. Let's bring this home

3 MONTHS LATER

– The second the music started booming from the dance studio down the hall, Fiona knew exactly who was dancing.

Rolling her eyes, she walked up to the studio and stopped up in the door, leaning up against it with a grin on her lips. Peering into the dance studio, she instantly bit her lip and felt her stomach clench.

Kneeling on the floor, wearing his loose sweatpants and his black tank top, his upper body was sweating from the heat outside, but also from the routine he was doing. The music was slow and sensual, and as it kicked off, so did he.

Catching himself on his palms on the floor, Adam slowly started grinding his pelvis into the ground, a concentrated look on his face. Then, rolling his shoulders, he twisted around and up on his feet, popping his chest and then swerving around to face the mirror. His head snapped to the side as the beat hit, and before Fiona could react, he had launched himself across the floor, sliding on his knees until he came to a halt. His hips undulated erotically, and Fiona was forced to catch her breath when her eyes fell to his ass that looked way too good in those slacks.

His upper body was glistening with sweat and his unruly brown hair was falling onto his forehead. His cap was snapped on backwards and did little to hide his face as he once again rose to his feet. The way he moved to the sensual beat made Fiona sweat herself, watching her man work out his routine.

Her man.

Dancing around on the floor, Fiona watched for minutes as Adam practiced the routine he had been working on for a few weeks. It was supposed to be a contemporary hip hop piece, but somewhere along the line, it had become an erotic magic mike performance. Fiona couldn't help but bite down a grin when she figured how it had happened.

Three months of no action... they had both stayed true to their promise, and Adam had been more than a champion about it.

But it now seemed he had found another way to channel his... frustrations.

Just then, Adam stopped dancing and instead caught his breath. A slow smirk then spread on his lips, before his head turned towards the door and busted her. "Enjoying the show, tutu?"

Rolling her eyes, Fiona heard him grin as he extended a hand towards her, before wiggling a finger at her. She shook her head, biting her lip, and that only made him chuckle lowly and start creeping towards her.

Like a predator stalking his pray, Fiona felt her breathing become bothered as he finally grabbed her hips and pulled her out onto the floor. The music still boomed in the lyrics were making her sweat.

'I'm a freaky-deeky lover, wanna hit you from the back and other ways that you have never experimented under the covers—'

Just as the beat hit Adam twisted her around and pressed her back against him, brushing her hair away from her ear. She could feel his dirty smirk as he slowly started swaying with her to the beat, while whispering along to music.

"Imma' make you scream my name—imma' make you glad you came," He chuckled when Fiona squirmed against him, barely controlling herself. He teasingly bit her ear, before kissing her down her neck.